The 24 hour countdown toHalloween has begun! Everyone has picked out their costumes, you found the perfect pumpkins and now you can get your hands dirty with some of these easy DIY Halloween ideas for trick-or-treating fun!
12. Visit your local pumpkin patch in your favorite costume!
11. Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: For gluten free trick-or-treaters, use this GF dough!
7. Spider Web Cinnamon Rolls: Playful cobweb cinnamon rolls are fun to serve for breakfast and are fun
6. Crescent Mummy Dogs: Wrap up a hot dog in true mummy fashion and check out this video for a 10-second how to:
5. Frankenstein Monkey Bread: Nothing freaky about this friendly Frankenstein monkey bread!
4. Chocolate Crescent Witch Hats: Kids will love these chocolaty witch hat-shaped crescent snacks.
3. Halloween Weekend Family Fun: Explore nature, have a grave affair, or host a masquerade!
2. Mummy Cookies: Bright and colorful Mummy Cookies; check out this video for a 10-second how-to:
1. Friendly Ghost Cutout Cookies: Simple ghost cookies add a touch of spookiness!
The recipes and celebration ideas above are simple enough for kids to help mom and share with their friends or BOO the neighbors for spooky fun entertainment. For more ghostly snacks that all ages will enjoy, visit Pillsbury.com.
Nicole’s take: Now that I have kids I am always looking for ways to make the holidays special! Baking and making items with them is at the top of my list! These are such adorable recipes made with delicious Pillsbury products! My favorites are the crescent mummy dogs and the spider web cinnamon rolls! So easy and creative and your kids will love the food as much as creating the fun memories with you!
Nicole received product and information to facilitate this post All opinions remain our own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!