Online Offers

by Nicole on February 14, 2009

I am very new to online offers and just completed one and am waiting for payment. Online offers are those ads you see advertising free gift cards or a free game system that you probably never thought worked. They do work! Well, the legit ones do at least. I completed this offer and after following the requirements (i.e. signing up for various “offers”) have qualified to receive my free Wii and Wii Fit which should be arriving in the next 6-8 weeks. I am going to hold off on posting more on this topic until my goods arrive and I can show them off.

1 Deanne G February 22, 2009 at 11:26 pm

I’ve been studying these offers and read alot from
She has alot of info about doing these offers.

For this one you just finished, did you sign up for 2 silver, 2 gold and 4 platinum?

Do you have any other offers you are waiting to do??

I’m just curious. I really like your site and found it through

Thanks, Deanne

2 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels February 23, 2009 at 4:37 am

Hi Deanne!

Thanks for the sweet compliment about my blog – glad you like it!

Well, I got the Wii and the Wii Fit this weekend and am so excited! I am going to post all about it and the offer this week.

Yes, I did 2 silver, 2 gold and 4 platinum but ended up doing 2 extras as replacements when they didn’t all credit right away. I am hoping to start another offer this coming weekend, a $500 Visa gift card one, I think.

Are you going to try one?

3 Deanne G February 23, 2009 at 10:39 am

Yes, I would like too, especially for one for a gift card or gas card. That would really impress my husband!

You can contact me at

Thanks and I look forward to your posts!

4 Heather February 26, 2009 at 7:47 pm

Nicole, I would love to hear more about your online offer, as I just started that exact offer myself a few days ago. This will be my first offer and I am a bit nervous but hearing that you received your prize makes it seem more ‘real’ to me. I’m looking forward to your post about it!

5 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels February 26, 2009 at 8:01 pm

Hi Heather! Thanks for the comment. I am hoping to post about it this weekend. I know it will be a long post and I don’t want to be rushed and leave anything out. It was my first offer too and I was very nervous! I spent about $36 out of pocket and am so happy with how everything turned out. At what stage of the process are you?

6 Diana March 8, 2009 at 5:44 pm

Hi. I am not sure if you are aware, but there are GPT Sites out there that hold a database of a lot of these offers. BUT the bonus of it, is you get paid pennies-to-dollars just for going through the process of the offers, but you don’t have to actually complete the offer to get paid. But if you are interested in completing the offer, than go for it. You’ll just get reimbursed in more ways than one.

Anyway, this GPT site is one of my favorites, because it’s easiest to navigate and they’ll send you a check. And they also offer giveaways and contests.

And last of all–I would have to agree with everyone that your site is WAAAAY cute! I found it off of

7 Anonymous March 12, 2009 at 8:08 am

Hi Nicole
Love your site SO sweet and effective and full of information
I actually read your info here on online offers about 6 times
I am a bit nervous not much cash to play with at all so just wondering how is your Wii and did you successfully cancel all offers I just do not understand 2 silver, 2 gold and so on. COuld you explain or direct to a post
thank you for everything you do!

8 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels March 12, 2009 at 4:39 pm

Thanks for the compliments! Yes, I am planning a BIG post this weekend all about the online offers with many links to current offers and advice about how to do them! Stay tuned!