Yes, it was a “hat trick” today. I went to Kmart, CVS and Walgreens for deals! I spent approximately $15 for 40 items from all 3 stores!
Here’s what I got:
1. Garnier Frutis Wonder Waves Conditioner – used $1 off coupon and the item is FREE after Easy Saver Rebate (ESR) with overage from coupon
2. Revlon Age Defying Concealer – used $2 off coupon and the item is FREE after Easy Saver Rebate (ESR) with overage from coupon
3. Revlon Creme Lip Gloss – item is FREE after Easy Saver Rebate (ESR)
4. Reynolds Aluminum Wrap – on sale with coupon in today’s ad for $.89 plus I had $1.00 off coupon so was FREE with overage from coupon. I bought 2 of these with coupons.
5. Pringles – clearanced for $.45 each plus I used coupon for $.30 off of 3 so they were $.35 each.
6. Esencia by SAMY shampoo – $7.99 but had hanging “try me free” tag so is FREE after mail in rebate
7. Wrigley’s Slim Pack gum – FREE with coupon from 2/22 Smart Source
8. Softsoap Body Wash – on sale for $3.49 plus used $1 coupon from ESR book plus $1 coupon from All You Magazine
After the rebates I spent $2.54 but got $3.22 in overages from my coupons so all items were FREE!!!
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!