I hope you enjoyed reading the CVS match-ups at Frugal RI Mama’s site last week. Please head back over there to read about how to get an OVERAGE on Dry Idea deodorant, an OVERAGE on Irish Spring Body Wash, and FREE Ritz crackers. Frugal RI Mama also has a scenario for a newbie to CVS to spend only $5.00 out of pocket, end up with $3 in ECB’s at the end and walk out with $27.00 worth of products!
I did 2 transactions at CVS this morning:
1. Colgate Max Whitening Toothpaste (on sale for $2.99, used $1.00 off printable coupon, got back $2.99 in ECBS’s)
2. Bic Soleil Razor (on sale for $6.99, used $2.00 off coupon from today’s paper, got back $2.00 in ECB’s)
3. Bic Soleil Cartridges (on sale for $6.99, used $2.00 off coupon from today’s paper, got back $2.00 in ECB’s)
Subtotal was $16.97. I used a $3 off when you spend $15 that printed from the scanner in the make-up department, then used $1.00 coupon off toothpaste, $2.00 coupon off razor, $2 coupon off cartridges. I used $2 in ECB’s I had from last week and paid $7.75 out of pocket. I got $8.99 in ECB’s though!
1. Irish Spring Body Wash (on sale for $4.99, ised $.50 off coupon from today’s paper, got back $4.99 in ECB’s so was a MONEYMAKER!)
2. Physician’s Formula Organic Wear Mascara (on sale for $9.99 but product had “try me free” peelie on it, will be FREE after rebate).
3. caramel candy for $.33 – needed as filler
Subtotal was $15.31, used $3 when you spend $15 that printed from scanner in make-up department, then gave my $.50 coupon for Irish Spring, then rolled the $8.99 in ECB’s from transaction #1 and paid $3.04 out of pocket with the tax. I’ll get back $9.99 from the rebate though so all items were FREE!
TIP: Make sure to give the cashier the coupons in this order: CVS amount off when you buy a certain amount, and then manufacturer’s coupons, and then any ECB’s you want to roll into this transaction!
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!