I got great deals at Walgreens this week. I first looked at Southern Savers’ blog to get a list of deals this week and then looked through the Sunday insert as well as through my coupons. I get a lot of coupons with the FREE samples I order and sometimes those coupons aren’t matched up. I’ve been able to find some good deals this way.
Here is what I got:
1. Axe Shampoo – (paid $5.99 plus submitted for $5.99 Easy Saver Rebate on walgreens.com – only takes 2 minutes to do and you have the option of being paid with a check or with a Walgreens gift card that earns you an extra 10% of the rebate)
2. Blink Tears eyedrops (on sale for $7.99 plus used $2 off coupon from today’s paper, then got $8.00 back in register rewards = MONEYMAKER)
Paid $12.37 out of pocket and got $8 in register rewards and will get $5.99 for rebate on Axe shampoo = MADE MONEY
1. Colgate Max Fresh (on sale for $3.29 plus used coupon for $.75 from last Sunday’s paper then got $3.29 back in register rewards = MONEYMAKER)
2. Revlon Matte Singles Eyeshadow (on sale for $4.99 with a buy one get one free promo, and used 2 $2 off coupons from last Sunday’s paper on the 2 I bought = $.50 each)
3. Nivea Lip Care (on sale for $2.99 plus used $1 off in ad coupon, plus $1 off coupon from 2/8 paper = $.99)
4. Cottonelle Fresh Wipes 42 count pop-up pack (on sale for $3.59 plus used in ad coupon making item $1.99 plus $.50 coupon = $1.49)
Paid $7.17 out of pocket and got $3.29 back in register rewards.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!