Just as with my earlier CVS post, I want to direct my readers to Frugal Rhode Island Mama’s Walgreens match-ups for the week. Her site is so cute and she is a trustworthy and experienced blogger and couponer! So check out the match-ups and make your own shopping list.
Since I am still somewhat new to couponing this way, I am still trying to figure out the best way to organize all my coupons. I started out just keeping the inserts but got very tired of sorting through them each time I wanted a coupon. Plus, my coupons seem to be very different from many other bloggers and I know coupons can be regional. So, I wanted to try to keep a binder of coupons and found a zip-around binder with pockets that was really nice at Walgreens for $15.49 – but I didn’t want to spend $15.49 on it!
Here is what I got at Walgreens this week and how I got the binder for FREE:
1. Mead 5 star binder – on sale for $15.49
2. Glade Lasting Impressions – on sale for $7.99 each. I bought 2, used a buy one get one free Internet coupon (found here), used the $4 Easy Saver coupon (took $4 off of each of them), then used $4 manufacturer’s coupon for a $4.01 OVERAGE!
3. Glade Sense and Spray – on sale for $7.99 each. I bought 2, used a buy one get one free Internet coupon (found here), used the $4 Easy Saver coupon (took $4 off of each of them), then used $4 manufacturer’s coupon for a $4.01 OVERAGE!
4. Glade Sense and Spray – bought 2 more with the same deal as above
5. Physician’s Formula Mineral Wear Face-Brightener – on sale for $13.99, I used $1 off coupon from last week’s Sunday paper. Product had a “try me free” peelie on it – submitted as rebate for purchase price of $13.99.
Total was $21.49 with the sales tax, used the $10 in register rewards from the dove deal last week and paid $11.49 out of pocket – but I’ll get $13.99 back from the make-up rebate. So everything (including the expensive binder) was FREE!
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!