Today is the 2 month anniversary of Nicole’s Nickels. In some ways, it feels like I have been blogging forever but in other ways, I’m still a newbie!
I wanted to take this time to thank my readers for reading, following, tweeting, posting, emailing and commenting on/about my blog.
For new readers, I wanted to give you a synopsis and recap of my blog and what you can expect from me.
1. First of all, please take my reader survey if you haven’t already. The data I get from this survey will assist me in making my blog more tailored to my readers’ wants and needs.
2. If you don’t already, please subscribe to my blog. This way, you won’t have to remember to check my site everyday. Instead, an email will come right to your inbox. You can subscribe via email by entering your email in the box on my left sidebar and clicking “subscribe”. You can also, of course, subscribe via the RSS reader of your choice.
3. Please continue to spread the word about Nicole’s Nickels. If I’ve saved you money or made you money, tell your friends, family, and everyone you meet about it!
4. Sign up for a FREE web-based email (I use gmail) and use this email address for your online offers and freebies and samples.
5. My blog is broken down into categories that you can find buttons for on the top sidebar. These categories will all help you to earn money and save money in your daily lives.
Doing surveys is a great way to earn extra money. I often get new products to test as a result of surveys and also earn money and prizes from the surveys I do. Some of the survey companies I have worked with and enjoyed are: Lightspeed, Greenfield, Global Test Market, Survey Savvy, SayNation, Valued Opinions, American Consumer Opinion, Opinion Outpost , Zoompanel, Ipsos I-Say, HCD Surveys, and university-sponsored sites. Have you signed up for all of them?
Mystery shopping earns me approximately $300 per month. I enjoy serving as an establishment’s eyes and ears and reporting back on service. For more information on mystery shopping, please read my guest post called Mystery Shopping 101 here.
I post deals as I find them but you can count on weekly flyer match-ups for CVS and Walgreens (Sundays) and Publix and Winn-Dixie (Thursday and Friday, usually).
Freebies & Samples
I post a Friday FREEBIES and samples post but you’ll find posts about other FREEBIES and samples as I find them if they are likely to run out.
Have you read about how I got a Wii and a Wii Fit for $38.34? Or how I got $100 in giftcards for $4? These are what I call online offers and if you haven’t read these posts (and the comments) yet, please do. They are great ways to make some extra money!
Giveaways & Reviews
I am currently hosting the Dole Frozen Fruit giveaway. You can enter here if you haven’t already. Be on the lookout for more great giveaways coming soon!
THANK you for reading Nicole’s Nickels. Please feel free to send me an email or leave a comment if you have any questions or just something you want to say.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!