All You Magazine, 2 years for just $17.99!

by Nicole on April 27, 2009

I was looking over my recent match-ups posts and realizing just how many of my best coupons come from my All You Magazine. In case you don’t know, All You is a magazine sold only at WalMart. It retails for $2.24 per issue so 24 issues for just $17.99 is a phenomenal deal!

All You has great articles and recipes but is most known for its high-value and abundant coupons. This is where I got the FREE Rimmel Mascara coupon that many of you commented on.

Cheryl of Southern Living at Home is the lady who brings my readers this great deal and we have a new procedure for ordering the subscription. Follow these easy steps and in 6-8 weeks your first coupon-filled issue of All You will arrive!

• Sign on to the Southern Living at Home site (must use this link)
  • Click on “our products” on the left hand side
  • Click on “how to purchase”
  • Type in “Nicole” and click continue
  • Select “Nicole’s Nickels”
  • In the search box type “40776” then click “go”
  • Click on “All You Personal Subscription” then select this item
  • Select “finalize” and submit your order and follow the screens to the checkout

Note: Do not select “direct ship” as this does not apply to magazines. There are no shipping costs associated with ordering this magazine. The price shows as $19.95 but Cheryl will adjust the price (she accepts a lower commission to help my readers out). Please pay with a credit or debit card and do not click “submit” more than once as it may process multiple times. You can find some frequently asked questions by clicking here. If you have any issues with the checkout process, please email Cheryl at

1 touchdownmom3 April 27, 2009 at 4:28 pm

You inspire me! Thanks! Mandy

2 Anonymous April 27, 2009 at 5:13 pm

When I clicked on this the cost was $19.99. Is there $2 taken off at the end?

3 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels April 27, 2009 at 5:16 pm

Anonymous: Cheryl adjusts the price at the end, taking off her commission to help out my readers. Feel free to email Cheryl at with any questions about the process.

4 tanya April 27, 2009 at 8:42 pm

I don’t see anywhere in the item description that this price 19.95 is for 24 issues. Did anyone purchase it already. Was the price 18 after all?

5 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels April 28, 2009 at 4:13 am

Hi Tanya: Please email Cheryl with any questions if you would like the deal in writing from her. It is 24 issues for $17.99 – Cheryl adjusts the price downward taking off her commission.

6 Cheryl April 28, 2009 at 8:27 am

Thanks for allowing me to offer this amazing deal to your readers.

Yes, the offer is for 24 issues. If you go to “OUR PRODUCTS” through the instructions you can page over to the magazine selections and confirm the ALL YOU is for 24 issues.

Our regular price for the subscription is $19.95. I am discounting the cost through a special offer to your readers. The system will always show $19.95 as the price. I will make the adjustment to your payment to $17.95 BEFORE submitting it to SLAH. You will only be billed the special price of $17.95.

Please email me directly if you have any questions or concerns. I always verify the orders before submitting to the company. I make sure everything has been entered correctly. You will not be bill for duplicate orders or payments unless you confirm you wanted more than one subscription.

7 Zack April 28, 2009 at 11:06 am

Hi everyone,

I purchased this following Nicole’s instructions and it worked great. The price did get adjusted to the $17.95 price when I was charged with no issues!