FREE personalized Hallmark card!

by Nicole on April 28, 2009

Many of you did the free personalized Hallmark card that I previously posted about here. My friend who received the FREE card I created was very appreciative of her card. My buddy Collin at Hip2Save found a new coupon code for another FREE personalized Mother’s Day card!

You’ll need to create your card by clicking here and then choosing a card priced at $3.49 (must be this price or else you can’t get it for FREE), then at checkout enter promo code CARD4MOM. You won’t have to enter a credit card and the shipping is at no cost. That means the card is COMPLETELY FREE! Order by May 1 for Mother’s Day delivery.

1 Kelley April 28, 2009 at 10:37 am

This is AWESOME!! I just did a custom card for my Mom from my kids and it was free!!!! Thank you SO much!!!

2 snooks April 28, 2009 at 12:24 pm

Thanks – I just did a card for my best friend –

3 Maggie Yaksic April 28, 2009 at 2:07 pm

Hi Nicole! What a lovely offer. You have the best blog on the web! keep up the good work!

4 Anonymous April 28, 2009 at 2:27 pm

Very cool! Thanks for posting!

5 Dwalline April 28, 2009 at 8:00 pm

It wants to charge me for shipping? and shipping is $9.99 but it did take off the cost of the card. What am i doing wrong?

dwalline at gmail dot com

6 Celly May 9, 2009 at 6:04 pm

I have been meaning to thank you for this and the other 99 tips I have gotten from you! You are one savvy chica! Thanks for the inspiration!

7 joystershell May 11, 2009 at 9:04 am

I thought that this deal was so cool that I ordered two cards for my mother, one being free, the other I paid for. My order was placed on Thursday, April 30th, and I received confirmation from Hallmark that my order was received and delivery of the cards would be on Thursday, May 7th. Unfortunately, I deleted that e-mail, because it turns out that my mother never received her cards. What a disappointment, especially since it looks like I didn’t care enough to send the very best. ;~(

8 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels May 11, 2009 at 2:32 pm

Hi Joystershell: I’m sorry to hear your card didn’t arrive. Please call customer service for Hallmark and explain the situation to them. Did you register on the site or is there a way to recover deleted emails on your email program?