Friday FREEBIES and great deals!

by Nicole on April 24, 2009

Here are this week’s FREEBIES and great deals!

FREE information for diabetics, including meal plan guide to manage blood sugar

FREE sample of Nivea Touch of Happiness Body Wash

FREE 25 song downloads when you sign up for Emusic (7 day trial that you can cancel online if you don’t want to keep it)

FREE animated e-cards (these are really cute!)

FREE baby/family samples

FREE sample of John Frieda Root Awakening Haircare

FREE sample of Aveeno Shampoo and Conditioner (this is the third free sample I’ve posted for this product, this one is from Walmart!)

FREE Charmin mega-roll extender

FREE My Little Cookbook download

FREE Teeccino sample (caffeine free herbal coffee)

FREE sample of Loreal Advanced Revitalift (you’ll need to register then click “special offers and savings” – if you didn’t register the last time I posted about this site, there is also a FREE sample of Everpure haircare there

FREE sample of Burgie’s Organics Laundry Detergent

FREE sample of Dove go fresh essentials deodorant (do not need to be a Costco member)

Still available:
Sign up for the FREE Box Tops for Education Newsletter and earn money for your school
FREE sample of Prilosec OTC
FREE Slim-Fast coupons when you register
FREE sample and coupon for Nicoderm CQ
FREE VistaPrint business cards, magnets, rubber stamps, return address labels (you only pay shipping)

Have you done the $1 burnless bakeware deal yet? If you have, you can do it up to 3 times per month, getting $1 shipping each time. Click here to read my earlier post about it. This is very high quality silicone bakeware and you only pay $1!

Want to be the first to know about big sales and deep discounts? Click here to sign up with Shop it to Me (read my earlier post about it here)

Are you expecting a YouData payment in your paypal account this afternoon? I am and you can, too, because every Friday is payday with YouData! Read my post here or sign into the YouData Widget on my right sidebar.

Don’t forget to enter my 2 giveaways:
1. A Flash In the Pan – 2 FREE year long subscriptions to recipes, menus, and shopping lists created by 2 chefs, ends April 28
2. Skin MD Shielding Lotion with SPF – Bottle of Skin MD Shielding Lotion with SPF, ends April 28

Make sure you’ve signed up for Freeflys, MySavings, Cool Savings, Shop4Freebies, and Startsampling for many more FREE samples!

Earn money for normal everyday online searching – Swagbucks is powered by google and is FREE to use! Earn Amazon giftcards as you search! Sign up here.

1 ShannanJ April 24, 2009 at 5:14 am

Hey Nicole…I’ve done the easybakeware thing now…the first item I ordered on 4/3…still haven’t recieved it. I know they say 2 weeks for delivery…but how long did it take YOUR stuff to get there (since we’re in roughly the same area)

Shannan J.
jasonjohnson60446 at msn dot com

2 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels April 24, 2009 at 5:35 am

It takes at least 3 weeks I would say based on my past orders. I ordered one right around when you did and am also still waiting on it. I emailed customer service and will let you know what they say.

3 Meags April 24, 2009 at 10:09 am

I just got an email from Barnes & Noble and wanted to let you know about this deal:
50% off digital download audiobook with coupon code L7J4J3D!

4 MariaTeresa.Faith April 25, 2009 at 9:01 am

Aveeno is only allowing one free sample per household. All the sample offers link back to Aveeno. Besides isn’t it considered lying and cheating trying to get extra samples when a company says only one per household? We need to have integrity with big things and little things.

Thanks for your blog! :-)

5 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels April 25, 2009 at 9:19 am

MariaTeresa.Faith: I believe the link back to Avveno is to explain the product offered for sample and not because these are all the same sample offer. CVS offered one, Walmart another and Aveeno the last. Each offer has its own terms. When I get samples I order from WalMart they are sent by Walmart and in Walmart packaging. When they say one per household I take it to mean it is one per household for each company/offer that is offering the samples (i.e. Walmart, CVS, etc.). I take the integrity of my blog very seriously and would NEVER condone any kind of action that could be construed as “lying and cheating”.

6 MariaTeresa.Faith April 25, 2009 at 12:09 pm

Hi- That’s what I thought, too. But this is what happened: I initially requested the Aveeno sample from CVS. Then on one of the blogs I saw that the Aveeno website was also offering a sample; so when I requested a sample from the Aveeno website, I received a message stating that only one sample per household and that their records indicate that I already requested a sample (from CVS).

7 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels April 25, 2009 at 2:13 pm

MariaTeresa.Faith: I sign up for samples before I post them and this didn’t happen to me. I use robo-form to fill out sample request forms and so the information I submit is the exact same each time.

8 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels April 28, 2009 at 4:35 pm

FYI: I got an email from easy bakeware customer service that the mini muffin pan I ordered is on back-order. Shannan, it may be that the item you ordered is on back-order, did you email customer service?

9 MariaTeresa.Faith April 30, 2009 at 8:21 pm

Dear Nicole: I contacted Aveeno for clarification regarding my experience (see above) and this is the response I received: “In regard to your inquiry, we are not associated with the free sample offers on other sites. We can only speak to the policy of our site which states one free sample per household.”

Nicole, I regret my misunderstanding and I sincerely apologize. It would be best if I left these things to the “freebie” experts such as yourself. Thank you.

10 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels April 30, 2009 at 8:50 pm

Hi MariaTeresa.Faith: Thanks for letting us know what the folks at Aveeno said about the samples!