More online offers

by Nicole on April 24, 2009

I have received quite a few emails asking me if I could post some more online offers similar to the Wii deal I posted last month.

If you’re interested in learning more about these offers, please read my earlier Wii post (please note that the terms and conditions of the Wii offer have changed to 12 offers total with 2 referrals making it much more difficult so I don’t recommend this one anymore). Another great resource is Carrie over at Money Saving Methods.

Please do not try to do one of these offers without reading the detailed instructions in my post and on her blog. Please also read the comments on my post and the terms and conditions on the first page of the offer. These offers are legit but can be tricky. I know many of you did the same Wii/Wii Fit offer I did and are now waiting for your prizes. Please comment or leave an email when they arrive! Pictures are welcome!

Remember, you can only do 2 offers (umbrella offers, i.e. $500 Sears card) from the same sub-company (i.e. Top Notch, Jasper, etc.) within a 6 month period. You cannot duplicate offers (individual offers, i.e. Netflix, etc.) from the same parent company within a 6 month period. Please do your research on whether or not specific offers are related as you may be disqualified if you don’t.

Top Notch Media
$500 Visa giftcard

Bullseye Media
$500 to Gap or Old Navy
$500 to Lowes
$50 to Dunkin Donuts
$500 Visa or store giftcard
$750 in giftcards (1 store, 1 dining, 1 decorating)

123 Click
$500 in gas gift cards
$500 towards baby items
Samsung Behold phone
$500 to Sears, Best Buy or Radio Shack
$100 store or Visa giftcard
$100 in Maybelline make-up

Jasper Marketing
$500 in restaurant giftcards

$500 Kmart giftcard
$500 to Home Depot or Lowes

1 Brandie April 24, 2009 at 1:02 pm

OMGosh Nicole!!!! I got my Wii and my Wii Fit Today!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! Thank goodness I did it before they changed the rules on getting the Wii. Thanks so much for telling me about this Nicole! I’ve always been scared to do those offers but you made me feel comfortable about it! I can’t believe I actually got it!!!! It worked!!! AHHHHHHH!
Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!

2 Brandie April 24, 2009 at 1:03 pm

Oh yeah! I’m gonna do some of these that you just posted about too! :) Yippeeee!

3 Anonymous April 26, 2009 at 6:37 am

I just got my 500 dollar visa card from doing one of the online offers nicole posted. It was great it was well worth the time. I did the offers and go my gift card in less than two months. I’m starting another today.

4 Anonymous May 23, 2009 at 6:58 am

i just did an ideal $500 visa gift card. if i wait 6 months to do another prize, i won’t have to worry about duplicating offers, is that correct? i mean, i wouldn’t do an offer i have already done, but another product from the same advertiser that i have done. does that make sense?

5 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels May 23, 2009 at 7:04 am

You can do another offer now for $500 from the same sub-company (i.e. Top Notch, Bullseye, etc.) You only need to worry about duplicating offers within one single offer, not across different ones. So you can do another offer now and do an offer related to one you did for the $500 Visa giftcard and you should be fine.

6 Anonymous May 23, 2009 at 9:04 am

Oh really? I was worried that I would run out of offers to do since a lot of them are related. How funny… Thank you so much.

7 Anonymous May 23, 2009 at 9:08 am

I was wondering how Carrie from MoneySavingMethods made so much money from these offers without duplicating. lol. Too funny.

8 Anonymous May 27, 2009 at 10:47 pm

Hi Nicole, I was just approved for all offers on my first $500 Visa Gift Card. I have a question about the paperwork. I only got one Redemption Certificate. Was I supposed to get one for each offer? And the W-9, am i supposed to send in all 4 pages or just the first page? One more question (sorry), should I send the paperwork 3 day or just regular? Thank you.

9 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels May 28, 2009 at 3:13 am

Yes, just one redemption certificate since you are redeeming your prize with the certificate. You only need to send the first page of the W-9. I send mine priority with delivery confirmation (not signature) and that way I have a confirmation number to verify when it arrived at the destination. I track it and then mark 2 weeks on my calendar once it shows they received it. Then check your gift status again and hopefully it has been changed to processed. IF not, send them an email and put in the confirmation number from the postal service and let them know exactly when they received it – your status should change fairly quickly after that email if you have to send it. Let me know if you have any other questions!

10 Anonymous June 1, 2009 at 8:46 am

hi nicole, i was wanting to do one of the offers you had on your blog and it was the $500 visa from well, when i clicked on it, something else came up. so, i typed in and the one i wanted came up and i did it on friday and they are still pending today. do you think this website is still good since it let me do the offers? i’m a little scared now that i didn’t go through your website.

11 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels June 1, 2009 at 5:26 pm

You should be fine – you may have to do silver replacement offers if those don't credit within the next few days but I would just wait and see what happens. As long as the sub-company (Ideal, Jasper, Top Notch, etc.) is one of the ones you see in this post, those are ok.

12 sandra June 1, 2009 at 5:30 pm

Just got my $750 from Bullseye! This is my third batch of gift cards from Ideal and I just started another. Fabulous!

13 Anonymous June 8, 2009 at 6:51 am

First, thanks for all the info!
I just tried my first Ideal offer through MarketLabs. Two offers have been approved and i'm waiting on the rest. My question is, if I go to do another deal through 123.. I can do some of the same offers I did through Marketlabs, correct? and if I do, how does that work when you have 2 accounts with the same name and address on them for Netflix.. or whichever offer is duplicated? I guess the email address is different? Just want to make sure I understand this correctly and won't get DQ'd for dulicating offers. There are only so many on the Ideal sites, I dont know how you can't do some more than once…
Thanks for any help!!

14 Anonymous June 8, 2009 at 3:04 pm

nicole, thank you for all your help. my first $500 gift card is on it's way.

15 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels June 8, 2009 at 4:47 pm

Most companies will not let you have 2 open accounts at the same time – in fact it may be expressly prohibited by the company. I have read that you need to wait 6 months before doing the same offer again. You can do a related offer within a different offer – so in your 123 offer you can do an offer that is related to an offer you did for marketlabs but not the same offer.

16 Daniella June 10, 2009 at 5:02 pm

Nicole, I can't thank you enough for the advice. I got my $500 Lowes gift card today, and I started it 4/25. I only had to re-do 2 platinum offers. It went so smoothly. I couldn't have done it with out this blog. Thanks again!

17 Volree June 16, 2009 at 6:54 pm

I am the anonymous comment #13. Thanks for the clarification on the duplicate offers. I mailed my paper work for the Marketlabs $500 visa Monday and just finished completing the offers for my 1st one with Top Notch. I did do some companies in the Top Notch that are owned by the same parent company from the Marketlabs offers, but not the same thing (some are not even close to being the same product!) so hopefully i'm good to go! Guess i'll know in about 10 days!
Thanks again!

18 MamaMataUSMC June 19, 2009 at 6:44 pm

Nichole, I did the Target gift card offer you had guest posted on HiptoSave, and I'm getting worried about some of my offers, 6/8 have approved and I did 2 replacement offers but they were for trials of make up & a facial kit but it's been 2 days and those haven't approved, do they not approve until you receive the kits? It's been 16 days since I starteds t and I'm getting nervous that I'll run out of time.

19 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels June 19, 2009 at 6:48 pm

No, you do not have to wait to receive products in the mail before they approve. It generally takes 1-2 days for replacements to approve. If yours haven't approved in another day or 2, then I would do 2 more replacements. Keep me posted!

20 Jill June 20, 2009 at 12:16 pm

I am experiencing the same thing as MamaMataUSMC. I had two offers that didn't approve. My platnum offer approved IMMEDIATELY, in fact I had not even finished submitting my information, and it stated that it had approved. I had re-entered my e-mail address to ensure that it was registered as "pending" before I completed the offer, and it came back as "approved" and I hadn't even put all my info in… don't really understand that?

But, then I was redoing my silver offer and it has been two full days and it still states pending. Just wanted to share in case others were having the same issues.

21 Maranda & Sariah August 25, 2009 at 7:22 pm

I accidentally sent in my certificate with certified mail. Will my offer get there ok?

22 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels August 25, 2009 at 7:35 pm

Dear Maranda & Sariah: Certified mail requires a signature and from what I have read online may not be accepted by Ideal which is why I have said to do delivery confirmation in my instructions. You can email Ideal through the contact link on the offer page to see what their policy is regarding accepting certified mail. Or else you could re-send your certificate and W-9 via priority mail with delivery confirmation. Then calendar 2 weeks from the date it says "arrived at pick-up point" on the usps website to make sure your status has changed to "processed".

23 mc.z September 2, 2009 at 9:45 pm

Hello Nicole,
I clicked through some of the links for the gifts, and some of them came out as "You have clicked on a corrupt URL", and it has a link for another website. Do you know why that is?? Because you said that ones you've posted on here are leginimate.
Thanks, looking forward to start one of these offers soon!

24 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels September 3, 2009 at 4:38 am

Dear mc.z: The post you are commenting on is from April, over 4 months ago. These offers do not last forever and so the ones you are clicking on are likely expired. I post new offers each month, if you click the "online offers" tab on the top of the blog, you'll find a post I did just this week with all new offers. I do suggest bookmarking the site once you have signed up. The Ideal offers I post about are legitimate but use the most recent links I post – I don't have any control over what the company does to the offer once I post it – make sure when you click a link that the offer that opens matches the description I have written about it. Let me know if you have any other questions.

25 mc.z September 8, 2009 at 2:05 am

I was wondering, where do you find these offers? because i want to find an offer for a macbook or an iphone. All the offers you've posted are really good, don't get me wrong, I would want any/all of them! But since the offers one has to try repeat themselves in almost all of the offers you've posted, I would want to use them on something I really really want. Rather than using them on the coach purse I've been eyeing and not have any offers left to try in case an iphone or macbook come up later. do you know what i'm saying??

26 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels September 8, 2009 at 3:54 am

Dear mc.z: I have seen macbook offers but all of them require 2 referrals which I don't recommend. Not only do you have to refer 2 other people to the offer but they HAVE to complete all of the required offers for you to get the prize and then for them to get the prize each of them has to refer 2 people who have to complete the required offers plus get 2 more referrals to get their prizes – the circle has to end somewhere so I don't recommend these. So instead I'll recommend that you do 2 $500 Visa giftcard offers and then just buy your own macbook with the giftcards. The same with the iphone – an iphone costs less than $500 but is a prize valued at $500 for these offers so it makes much more sense to do a $500 visa giftcard offer and then buy your own iphone. The offers I post are all through Ideal and the offers will be close to identical with each offer at any given time. They do rotate offers every couple of months so it is possible to do more than one offer even at a time. I only post ideal offers because these are the ones I have experience with – I can't recommend one I haven't done! Even with the offers staying the same (they rotate every few months) you can easily do 2 $500 Visa giftcard offers and not worry about repeating. Hope this helps. Let me know.

27 mc.z September 10, 2009 at 1:35 am

Dear Nicole,
Thanks for the advice, I think that's what I'm going to do, just do $500 gift cards as referring friends and all that seems like hassle!
Lastly, I was wondering if you knew anything about this $500 value mac cosmetics kit that I've just stumbled upon. This is the link;
I was just wondering if you happen to know if its legitimate or, if it belongs to one of the companies you've recommended us, because I would love to do this offer!
Thank you!

28 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels September 10, 2009 at 4:17 am

mc.z: The offer you listed is not from Ideal so I can't recommend it or tell you if it is legit or not. Again, I recommend doing a $500 giftcard because then you can just go and buy what you want with it! Please note that you are commenting on an old post from April, I posted new online offers just last week if you click the "online offers" tab you'll see them.

29 Mommyof3 December 9, 2009 at 7:21 am

Dear Nicole:
First I would like to thank you for all your wonderful information.
Your website is wonderful!
I also wanted to share with you and your readers an issue that I had with the completion of offers for rewards.

I was very excited when I saw your post on the $500 gift card for completing offers for Top Notch Media. I completed the offers and sent in my certificate of redemption. However, my account was placed on hold and I don’t think I will be receving my gift card. Here’s why:
When you look thru the offers, you are required to put in information such as your email address, home address, etc, which I did. However, once I was ready to start completing my offers I began doing it with another email address since I knew that I would receive advertising galore. So unknowingly, I now had 2 account for the same company which disqualifies me from getting my gift card. I wrote a letter to the Legal Department with this explanation, but I am feeling a little negative about this and I don’t think I’ll be getting my $500. I just want others to be very aware of this, because something as small as this can disqualify you and it’s very disappointing.

30 nicolesnickels December 9, 2009 at 7:34 am

Yes, you definitely need to read the terms and conditions VERY carefully with these offers. Understandably, the company does not really want to give you the $500 so they have a lot of rules you need to play be in order to comply and ultimately receive your prize.

31 kristin February 8, 2010 at 3:57 pm

Hi Nicole, thanks for the great post. I have been reading your info & the comments & than rereading, I want to make sure I understand everything before trying this. I just wanted to ask you this to make sure i understand:

If I go to topnotch and do a $500 visa and it gets approved. I can go again to topntch and do the other $500 visa within 6 months? I just need to make sure I don’t sign up for the same offers, like netflicks or blockbuster twice.

Am I understanding this right? That the 6 month thing applies to the smaller/oop expense part?

32 nicolesnickels February 8, 2010 at 6:07 pm

Yes, that’s correct. You can’t duplicate the offers but you can do $1,000 per sub-company (ie Top Notch) per 6 months. Be careful though, as T-fshirts that come with some offers make it an over $500 value.