Pinecone Research – My FAVE!

by Nicole on April 15, 2009

Pinecone Research is my favorite survey company for many reasons. The first is that I receive short screener surveys that take no more than 5 minutes approximately 2-4 times per month. If I qualify based on the screener survey then I am sent the survey within a week or so. Once you receive the survey there is NO disqualification. You know you’ve qualified and you’ll be paid.

Another reason is that Pinecone pays $3 per survey and automatically mails you the check (or sends the money via paypal, your choice) within days after you complete the survey. They also send many product tests and answer questions via email promptly. Pinecone Research is an “invite only” survey company and I am excited to report that I received a referral link in my email to share with you all. You can’t just go to their site and sign up, you need to have received a referral. It’s FREE to sign up and start giving your opinion!

UPDATE: My referral link is dead. To find a banner, check out this site and if it says “USA Pinecone is open” click there to sign up.

1 Anonymous April 15, 2009 at 7:55 am

I signed up for the Pinecone Research and now I’m getting a few survey emails from other companies. I’m assuming these are spam, but wasn’t sure if the acceptance email from Pinecone would be from another company or not. Do you know?

2 Brian and Tonya April 15, 2009 at 9:38 am

I love pinecone. They are the most reliable survey company I’ve used. I only get picked every week or two, but I don’t waste time trying to qualify. They just send me surveys that my profile says I qualify for.

3 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels April 15, 2009 at 4:09 pm

Dear Anonymous: Did you just sign up with Pinecone? I don’t think the other survey company emails you are getting have anything to do with your Pinecone sign-up. Pinecone is considered “la creme de la creme” of survey companies. I didn’t hear back from them for a long time after signing up and then started to get surveys, there is no formal acceptance. The surveys come from “Karen Scott” in your email.

4 Leandrea April 15, 2009 at 7:13 pm

I am hoping you know the answer. The form says:
“Multiple registrations of the same Household will void all registrations.” If I signed up in the waaaay past, am I still not eligible? I never heard from them so I wasn’t selected. TIA!

5 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels April 15, 2009 at 7:22 pm

Hi Leandrea: I’m not sure of the answer but if you signed up a long time ago and haven’t ever heard anything, you probably don’t lose anything in signing up again, right? That’s how I see it, but it’s up to you.

6 Sweet Serendipity April 15, 2009 at 10:07 pm

Awesome! Thanks Nicole! Hope I get picked (fingers crossed).

7 Anonymous June 26, 2009 at 4:41 pm

I tried to go to it and it said site not found

8 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels June 26, 2009 at 4:48 pm

The link is no longer working…The only let me refer people for a certain period of time, I guess. You can search "pinecone banner" on google to see if you can locate a banner somewhere to sign up.

9 Rinamom393 August 29, 2009 at 5:35 pm

I am with Pine Cone also…I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I have noticed that the quicker you do the surveys they send you the quicker they are about sending you another one.

10 Jill Tate November 17, 2009 at 9:09 am

Pinecone research is really amazing. I signed up after reading your blog and I kid you not, I received a link for a survey a couple of days later and a check in the mail as of yesterday. I have taken surveys for different companies for years and I had no idea that there was a company out there that had such fun surveys (I feel as if I’m actually making a difference by my opinion on products that I use) and pay out so fast (without the hassle of points with high payouts). I highly recommend Pinecone research to everyone!