You would think that living in a place that is humid all year round (south Florida) that I’d never have dry skin. So not the case! I’m always on the hunt for skin care products that leave my skin moist but not greasy and was happy when the people at SkinFree asked me to try their products.
I was sent the Extra Moisturizing Soap & Shampoo Bar and the After Shower Moisture Spritz to try. I am happy with the products and the way they left my skin. The soap and shampoo bar is an interesting concept and a time and money-saver if used as shampoo as well. The after shower moisture spritz was a spray that left my skin dewey and fresh feeling. The mission of SkinFree is to bring all natural skincare products to the large retail market through innovative, effective and affordable products.
The company’s information states that 100 million Americans could benefit from natural products free from fragrances and preservatives but that these products are not readily available for purchase. SkinFree aims to change this and their products will be available at most Walgreens. It doesn’t get much more convenient than Walgreens! I searched on their site and my local Walgreens store appears on the list.
The folks at SkinFree have graciously decided to give one (1) of my lucky readers $30 worth of SkinFree products of their choice! To enter, you MUST visit the SkinFree website here and read about their products. Then come back to my blog and leave a comment in this post letting me know what products you’d want to try if you won this great giveaway! Make sure to leave your email address so I can contact the winners.
There are six (6) “extra” ways to enter (each one below gets you one additional entry):
1. subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar or RSS feed). If you already subscribe leave a comment saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
2. follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) and tweet about this giveaway. If you already follow me that’s fine, just comment with a link back to the tweet about this giveaway.
3. blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the comment)
4. email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and leave a comment saying you sent the email)
5. grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the comment)
6. add the link to this giveaway on a Mr. Linky about giveaways or on a blog giveaway site, blog carnival or forum or yahoo group (leave link to where you did this in the comment)
You MUST leave a comment answering the question above as your first entry and then additional entries are governed by the terms above. You MUST leave a separate comment for each entry you are able to make. Feed and email subscribers will need to click on to my actual blog to leave a comment. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until May 8 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!