Bob Evans has re-designed their website so that it includes information about their restaurants such as a locator and a menu, as well as information about their grocery store products. There are even recipes on the site. There is also a kids section where kids can preview the kids menu and download some “super cool activities” to do from home or while they are out. They have also included a Teacher’s Corner so teachers can get some great ideas for their lessons. The Bob Evans Birthday Club is available for kids to get a FREE meal when they sign up! The website is very comprehensive and has information useful for everyone in your family!
Bob Evans really has expanded their offerings in the past year or so and the grocery store line now consists of dinner side dishes such as mashed potatoes and stuffing as well as the traditional breakfast items such as egg sandwiches and microwaveable frozen oatmeal.
I was recently sent a giftcard to use at Bob Evans and was thrilled with my experience! You can get breakfast all day but they also have lunch and dinner menus with many different options. There really is something for everyone! The best part is browsing through the country store in the front of the restaurant. If you have a short wait, it’s never a problem as there is so much to see and do – for adults as well as kids! The food was delicious and the service was excellent. I love having breakfast for lunch or dinner and couldn’t help but order from the breakfast menu. Everything was cooked perfectly and I can’t wait to go back again soon.
The folks at Bob Evans have graciously decided to give one (1) of my lucky readers seven (7) coupons each good for a FREE Bob Evans frozen product! These coupons are valued at up to $5 each so this giveaway is valued at $35! To enter, you MUST visit the Bob Evans website here and read about their products. Then come back to my blog and leave a comment in this post letting me know what recipe from the Bob Evans website you’d most like to try at home! Make sure to leave your email address so I can contact the winners.
There are six (6) “extra” ways to enter (each one below gets you one additional entry):
1. subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar or RSS feed). If you already subscribe leave a comment saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
2. follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) and tweet about this giveaway. If you already follow me that’s fine, just comment with a link back to the tweet about this giveaway.
3. blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the comment)
4. email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and leave a comment saying you sent the email)
5. grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the comment)
6. add the link to this giveaway on a Mr. Linky about giveaways or on a blog giveaway site, blog carnival or forum or yahoo group (leave link to where you did this in the comment)
You MUST leave a comment answering the question above as your first entry and then additional entries are governed by the terms above. You MUST leave a separate comment for each entry you are able to make. Feed and email subscribers will need to click on to my actual blog to leave a comment. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until June 7 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!