Those of you who know me know that I love to cook and bake. My co-workers in particular are the frequent beneficiaries of my baking. I love to try out new recipes and creative ideas and I was so excited to try these fantastic (and adorable) brownie stix from Edible Gifts Plus. They arrived at my door with each stix being individually wrapped in cellophane, then placed standing up in an open box bottom with colored paper shreds, then wrapped in cellophane and topped with a nice sheer green bow! I left it intact just long enough to admire the wrapping before tearing them open to try the brownies!
I received the 4-pack of brownie stix, with an assortment of brownies dipped in white chocolate, dark chocolate and milk chocolate. All are rolled in colored confetti sprinkles making this the cutest gift! These brownies were absolutely delicious and didn’t last long in my house!
The website is chock full of goodies from giant fortune cookies to rice krispie treats with actual photos on them to candy bouquets. If it’s sweet it’s on this site!
The woman behind Edible Gifts Plus is Margo Rappel, a single mother of three children, who started Edible Gifts Plus 18 months ago, and is now on her way to $500,000 in sales for the year! Margo credits the success of Edible Gifts Plus to her “above and beyond” customer service philosophy and offering customers many delicious ways to make an impact with a personalized gift without breaking the bank. They are always available at Edible Gifts Plus to help you customize and personalize your gift to fit the recipient perfectly and that’s their goal.
The folks at Edible Gifts Plus have graciously decided to give one (1) of my lucky readers a $30 gift card to be spent on the yummy site! To enter, you MUST visit the Edible Gifts Plus website here and read about their products. Then come back to my blog and leave a comment in this post letting me know what product you’d most want to try if you won this great giveaway! Make sure to leave your email address so I can contact the winners.
They have also designated a special coupon code for Nicole’s Nickels readers. If you use the code “nickel10” at check-out you will receive 10% off your order. These goodies make great gifts for every occasion!
There are six (6) “extra” ways to enter (each one below gets you one additional entry):
1. subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar or RSS feed). If you already subscribe leave a comment saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
2. follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) and tweet about this giveaway. If you already follow me that’s fine, just comment with a link back to the tweet about this giveaway.
3. blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the comment)
4. email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and leave a comment saying you sent the email)
5. grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the comment)
6. add the link to this giveaway on a Mr. Linky about giveaways or on a blog giveaway site, blog carnival or forum or yahoo group (leave link to where you did this in the comment)
You MUST leave a comment answering the question above as your first entry and then additional entries are governed by the terms above. You MUST leave a separate comment for each entry you are able to make. Feed and email subscribers will need to click on to my actual blog to leave a comment. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until May 22 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!