I admit that I am guilty of stopping most mornings to get coffee from a drive-through. Not only does it take up precious time that I typically don’t have as I scramble to get to work, but it seriously adds up! That $1.50 cup of coffee is $7.50 per week, or $32.25 per month, or $390 per year. If you stop at one of those fancy-shmancy coffeehouses (you know who you are), you’re looking at $4.50 for your latte per day, $22.50 per week, $96.75 per month, or $1,170 per year! Those are significant expenses in the grand scheme of your spending and here is a possibility to help reduce those outside coffee expenses.
I hate to make a pot of coffee in the morning to just drink a cup as I’m running out the door and then have to deal with all of the clean-up associated with the traditional coffeemaker. I was thrilled when the kind folks at Keurig sent me the Keurig Platinum Brewer pictured below for me to review. I have used it every single day since I received it and am officially hooked!
I am astonished at how easy it was to set-up and use. Within minutes of opening the package, I had brewed a cup of coffee as well as cup of tea. This thing does it all! I received a pack of assorted K-Cups (this is what they call the little cups with your coffee, tea or hot cocoa in them)with the brewer and have been enjoying the fact that there is so little clean-up and no waste at all! The machine works with just water and your K-Cup in minutes. You decide what size cup you want to brew, make your selection, and the brew begins! It even can make iced coffee, you just use the iced function.
There are tons of varieties of K-Cups from regular coffees to decaf coffee to flavored coffee and then hot cocoa and teas. There really is something for everyone, even the kids who love making their hot chocolate on the Keurig. I know it sounds corny to say but this Keurig Platinum Brewer has changed my coffee-drinking life and for the better!
The folks at Keurig have graciously decided to give one (1) of my lucky readers this awesome Keurig Platinum Brewer! To enter, you MUST visit the Keurig website here and look through their products and all they have to offer. Then come back to my blog and leave a comment in this post letting me know which K-Cup flavor you most want to try! Make sure to leave your email address so I can contact the winner.
There are six (6) “extra” ways to enter (each one below gets you one additional entry):
1. subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar or RSS feed). If you already subscribe leave a comment saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
2. follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) and tweet about this giveaway. If you already follow me that’s fine, just comment with a link back to the tweet about this giveaway.
3. blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the comment)
4. email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and leave a comment saying you sent the email)
5. grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the comment)
6. add the link to this giveaway on a Mr. Linky about giveaways or on a blog giveaway site, blog carnival or forum or yahoo group (leave link to where you did this in the comment)
You MUST leave a comment answering the question above as your first entry and then additional entries are governed by the terms above. You MUST leave a separate comment for each entry you are able to make. Feed and email subscribers will need to click on to my actual blog to leave a comment. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until June 7 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!