I was so excited to get my review pack of Kernel Season’s products. I love popcorn and the idea of all of the different seasonings they sell to put on your popcorn intrigued me. I was not let down! I received the same pack as the giveaway winner will (a bag of stovetop popping corn, three (3) bags of microwave popcorn, popcorn spritzer, and six (6) different seasoning flavors) and was popcorn happy for a couple of weeks! The popcorn (whether air popped, stove popped or microwaved) were all fresh and delicious tasting. The best part, by far, though, were the spritz and the seasonings.
The spritz is butter flavored and has 0 fat and 0 calories. It is made with no carbs and no trans fat and when you use it the seasonings have something to stick to on the popcorn. I would spray some of this on the popcorn while it was hot and then sprinkle my choice of seasoning on the popcorn.
Kernel Season’s currently has fourteen (14) different types of seasoning ranging from the savory to the spicy to the sweet. There truly is a flavor for everyone here! I sampled white cheddar, butter, nacho cheddar, parmesan & garlic, ranch, and kettle corn. I found each one to be very distinct with a strong flavor. A little sprinkle goes a long way and my boring old popcorn was now something unique!
Some popcorn facts:
*popcorn is 24 calories per cup
*popcorn became popular during the Depression because it was so affordable
*500,000 TONS of popcorn are produced each year in the U.S.
*Popcorn can pop as high as three (3) feet
The folks at Kernel Season’s have graciously decided to give one (1) of my lucky readers a fabulous assortment of their products, including a bag of stovetop popping corn, three (3) bags of microwave popcorn, popcorn spritzer, and six (6) different seasoning flavors. To enter, you MUST visit the Kernel Season’s website and read about their products. Then come back to my blog and leave a comment in this post letting me know which flavor of seasoning you’d most like to try. Make sure to leave your email address so I can contact the winners.
There are six (6) “extra” ways to enter (each one below gets you one additional entry):
1. subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar or RSS feed). If you already subscribe leave a comment saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
2. follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) and tweet about this giveaway. If you already follow me that’s fine, just comment with a link back to the tweet about this giveaway. You must tweet about the giveaway for this entry to count.
3. blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the comment)
4. email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and leave a comment saying you sent the email)
5. grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the comment)
6. add the link to this giveaway on a Mr. Linky about giveaways or on a blog giveaway site, blog carnival or forum or yahoo group (leave link to where you did this in the comment)
You MUST leave a comment answering the question above as your first entry and then additional entries are governed by the terms above. You MUST leave a separate comment for each entry you are able to make. Feed and email subscribers will need to click on to my actual blog to leave a comment. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until July 5 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!