Online Offers

by Nicole on June 25, 2009

I have received several emails asking for me to post more I-deal online offers. I’ve been searching and the following are the ones I have found. These are all I-deal offers. Please read my prior posts here and here about how to do these offers. You can have great success with these but you MUST read and understand the instructions prior to beginning.

Remember, you can earn $1,000 in prizes for each I-deal sub-company (i.e. Top Notch, 123 Click, Bullseye, etc.) per 6 month period. You cannot do offers from the same parent company within a specific offer you are completing. If you have any questions after reading my posts and the comments below each post, please post a comment or send me an email.

Please read the terms and conditions carefully and understand that they may change. As of the time I wrote this post, none of these offers required referrals but that could change. Please read the instructions I posted previously and the terms and conditions of the offer carefully!

Top Notch Media

$500 Amazon giftcard
$500 Visa giftcard
$500 to Sears or Best Buy
Nintendo Wii
XBox 360 and Grand Theft Auto IV
Green IPhone 3G

123 Click
$100 in Maybelline or L’Oreal make-up
$100 towards detergent (probably giftcard)

Bullseye Media
$100 to Gap, Spiegel, Charlotte Russe, or Sunglass Hut, Inc.

$50 Visa giftcard and 36 pack of Pepsi

$50 Visa giftcard and 26 pack of Mountain Dew

$500 Sears giftcard

$100 towards sneakers (probably giftcard)

1 Anonymous June 25, 2009 at 12:28 pm

I did one of these and got my gift card the other day! I was wondering.. since I did Silkies- tights for one of my offers, can I do Silkies-shaper shortz if I start a new gift card today? Thanks.

2 Anonymous July 10, 2009 at 3:58 am

These websites keep comming up on my WOT (web of trust) thing as red zone (user rated bad) websites for scamming and poor privacy…

3 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels July 10, 2009 at 4:12 am

I don't know what to tell you, anonymous – it may be because some people consider them spam/scam because they don't know how to properly complete them, that's how these sites get a bad name. I just did another offer on Wednesday and my silver offers have already approved!

4 Anonymous July 14, 2009 at 3:05 pm

Thanks Nicole for posting these offers. I read moneysavingmethods and stumbled across your blog a few months ago. You had the best offer with the most return of the $750 gift cards for dining, shopping, and home improvement. I did this offer and started in May, I received my gift cards in June worth $750 6 weeks and 2 days after I started in May. Please do continue to post new high dollar offers as you come across them. Many thanks!

5 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels July 14, 2009 at 3:11 pm

Thanks for posting, Jennifer! I'm happy you did the deal and got the $750 in giftcards.

6 Anonymous August 12, 2009 at 12:07 pm

I just had my gold approbe before my silves…I don't know if I messed up or not. How long for the silver…should I do two more. I did it on Sat and now it is WED.

7 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels August 12, 2009 at 2:56 pm

Anonymous: You will most likely have to do 2 silver replacements. Wait until day 13 or so to see if you have to do any platinum replacements and then do them all together. Replacements generally approve within 1-2 days.

8 S.Oleskiewicz November 9, 2009 at 7:16 am

Thanks Nicole I followed your instructions to get a $500 visa and it took 10 days for all of my offers to approve now I just have to mail it in. It cost me $30.38 to do all 8 offers. I'm so excited I can't wait to get my gift card. Thanks again :)

9 Jessica February 4, 2010 at 7:52 pm

Hi There,

I would oove to try out one of these and I have read you other 2 posts. My questions is: Once I sign up for an offer, if I cancel the offer let’s say it’s Netflix and it’s a 2 week trial for free, can I cancel before the 2 weeks and still get credit for doing this as one of the 4 platinums I needed?

10 nicolesnickels February 5, 2010 at 8:56 am

I can’t comment on cancelling as it is strictly prohibited in the terms and conditions of these offers and I don’t want to jeoparidze my status with the company.

11 Dallas Scoffield February 20, 2010 at 1:04 am

I just finished a $500 VISA card and t-shirt through Ideal. I’m looking for another deal to do through them, but am only finding other $500 deals and I know that with the t-shirt it will push me over. I’d like to do another Ideal offer first to get my feet wet. Do you know of any others? I didn’t see a February online offer link- Did I miss it? Thanks for all the info- I’m getting really excited to see if it actually will work!

12 nicolesnickels February 20, 2010 at 7:25 am

Dallas: What sub-company did you do the offer from (i.e. Top Notch, Bullseye, etc.)? Yes, the $500 and T-shirt counts as more than $500 so you can’t do another $500 from that same sub-company but you can do one from another sub-company. I haven’t posted February’s online offers post, I do that the last week of each month. I am not finding many new offers for this month, though!

13 Heather February 26, 2010 at 4:11 pm

I know I read somewhere about setting up a spreadsheet. Where is it?? I’m just a little confused on the set up and pretty nervious about messing up. Thanks

14 nicolesnickels February 26, 2010 at 6:10 pm

Yes, just set up a spreadsheet with name of offer, website you signed up on, date you signed up, terms of the offer, and any cancellation info.