I have acquired many new readers in the past couple of weeks many of whom are now to reading blogs and the blogosphere. I am currently running several giveaways (the current ones are in the top right of my blog under the title “current giveaways”) and there seems to be some confusion about how to enter my giveaways.
Emailing me is NOT an entry into a giveaway. I cannot track emails as entries and have been emailing people back advising of this. This happens especially with those of you who subscribe by email – many of you are just clicking “reply” and emailing me your entries.
It’s easy to leave a comment. Here’s how:
1. If you’re reading from an email or a feed, you’ll need to click on the title of the post where you want to leave a comment. If you’re not reading from an email or a feed, please click on the title of the post where you want to leave a comment.
2. A new window will open and the post where you want to leave a comment will appear with no other posts.
3. At the bottom of the post in that new window, you will see “post a comment” (right above where it says “links to this post”).
4. Click “post a comment”.
5. A new smaller window will open with all of the comments in that post already.
6. Scroll to the bottom of that window and you will see a white box that says “leave your comment”.
7. Type your comment in that box.
8. Select anonymous (make sure to leave your email address inside the comment then) or use your google or blogger id to log in if you have one.
9. Click “publish your comment” when you’re done typing it in.
10. Wait for me to approve your comment. It won’t show up right away so don’t get alarm and enter another one. I post comments as I can throughout the day, and unless you posted something not family-friendly I’ll approve it.
I hope this helps you all enter my great giveaways.
Remember, you need to leave a SEPARATE comment for each entry you are able to make. So on the cake giveaway, for example, you need to leave a comment saying which flavor you like. If you also sent an email to 5 friends, leave another comment saying you did that. Each comment counts as one entry.
If you have any questions, leave a comment on this post or send me an email!
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!