Pringles National Consumer Advisory Panel

by Nicole on July 15, 2009

It’s FREE to join the Pringles National Consumer Advisory Panel where you can sample new products and share your opinions with the folks who manufacture Pringles!

I love these consumer review panels and am signed up with several. The companies love having your opinions of products before they are released on the market and that often requires taste tests! This one says “Email communications might come as often as twice a week and include surveys, new product information, and free sample details“. I’ll gladly take that! Click here to sign up.

1 Anonymous July 15, 2009 at 7:28 pm

I would love to sign up for this, but I don't see a link.

2 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels July 15, 2009 at 7:31 pm

Whoops! I fixed it – I added 2 links. Sorry!

3 Sweet Serendipity July 15, 2009 at 7:57 pm

I tried signing up but was only able to fill out 1/2 of the form. The other fields we not editable??
Guess I'll try again later. Anyone else have trouble?

4 Anonymous July 15, 2009 at 8:49 pm

The site wouldn't let me complete the whole survey either. I don't know what is wrong.

5 Anonymous July 15, 2009 at 8:50 pm

I'm having a problem too. I can only fill out the top half, it's definately not editable. Any way to fix the problem?? I'll try it again later.

6 Sooz July 15, 2009 at 8:51 pm

I also could only fill out top part, so I hit Submit. It said I had to go back and fill in missing info. When I went back, I could fill in the bottom half.

Thanks for the heads up on this!

7 HeartofIllusion July 15, 2009 at 8:55 pm

same problem here, only the top half of the form completes, and you can't submit. guess its a closed offer.

8 HeartofIllusion July 15, 2009 at 9:28 pm

I went back and tried again, this time it signed me up for email notifications; but didn't take my demographic information. When I attempted a 3rd time, it said I was already in the database. Oh well.

9 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels July 16, 2009 at 3:31 am

Thanks, Sooz for the tip – fill out what you can, then click submit and it'll say you didn't fill it all out and then you'll be able to fill the rest out!

10 Anonymous July 16, 2009 at 6:37 am

The website did the same thing to me, and I hit submit anyway. Then it said to go back and finish, and it let me finish filling out the rest of the information. So try that.

11 Stefani @ July 16, 2009 at 9:36 am

I just joined! I had the same problem too but was able to go back and submit.

Stefani @ Mommy Enterprises

12 Anonymous July 16, 2009 at 11:08 am

I had a problem too.. I hit submit after filling in the first part; it told me what was left out (part 2) and hit back button (theirs) and was able to finish.