I recently received Tracey Singer’s new CD titled “Sweets ‘n’ Treats” to review and was happy to share it with the children in my life after listening to it myself. I had a feeling they would really like it – and I was right!
Tracey Singer (yes, that’s his real name!) is a stay-at-home dad to four (4) children who traded a corporate life for the life of music and a stay-at-home dad. Tracey’s children provide inspiration for his songs and make his CD pre-kid-tested and approved! Performing for children is what he does all day long – and he does it well. Sweets ‘n’ Treats is his debut children’s album and the 13 songs were written and performed by him.
The 3 year old who listened to the CD has requested it be played over and over again. She just loves it and giggles at its sheer silliness. The CD introduces kids to a crazy cast of characters, including Foxy Joe, Mall Mom, and Hard Hearted Haley. The songs tell stories and keep the kids focused and listening. I found the song “Stinky Smoke” to be particularly informative as it warns the kids of the dangers of smoking. The album isn’t all about teaching lessons though and some of the songs are just pure fun!
Tracey Singer has graciously decided to give one (1) of my lucky readers a copy of the Sweets ‘n’ Treats CD. To enter, you MUST leave a comment telling me why you would like to win this giveaway. Make sure to leave your email address so I can contact the winners.
There are six (6) “extra” ways to enter (each one below gets you one additional entry):
1. subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar or RSS feed). If you already subscribe leave a comment saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
2. follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) and tweet about this giveaway. If you already follow me that’s fine, just comment with a link back to the tweet about this giveaway. You must tweet about the giveaway for this entry to count.
3. blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the comment)
4. email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and leave a comment saying you sent the email)
5. grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the comment)
6. add the link to this giveaway on a Mr. Linky about giveaways or on a blog giveaway site, blog carnival or forum or yahoo group (leave link to where you did this in the comment)
You MUST leave a comment answering the question above as your first entry and then additional entries are governed by the terms above. You MUST leave a separate comment for each entry you are able to make. Feed and email subscribers will need to click on to my actual blog to leave a comment. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until July 15 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!