FREE Fekkai Shampoo on 9/17 – just trade in your shampoo!

by Nicole on August 14, 2009

I’ll admit it. I love high-end hair products. I recently got to try the Fekkai Shampoo and Conditioner as part of a survey product test and fell in love with how silky it made my hair feel. I rarely pay anything for shampoo and am certainly not going to spend the $23 per bottle that Fekkai charges for their hair products!

But now I have the chance to score a bottle for FREE! On Thursday, September 17 ONLY (telling you early so you can mark your calendars!) you can go to participating Saks Fifth Avenue stores and turn in a full-size bottle of the shampoo you are using and receive a bottle of Fekkai shampoo in exchange!This is a great deal and an awesome chance to try this great high-end product without shelling out $23 or hoping to receive it as a gift! So pull out the bottle of VO5 or Suave shampoo you have in your house and bring it to Saks to get your Fekkai shampoo valued at $23!

1 Anonymous August 14, 2009 at 11:49 am

How can we find out which SAKS stores are "participating"?

2 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels August 14, 2009 at 11:50 am

There's no list on the website so I would suggest calling your local store as it gets closer to see if they are participating.

3 Anonymous August 16, 2009 at 1:08 pm

I called and the Fekkai rep. at the Houston Galleria said it had to be a full bottle of shampoo and not a sample/travel size.

4 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels August 16, 2009 at 1:27 pm

Anonymous: Yes, full-size – my post says that.

5 quilly August 16, 2009 at 10:43 pm

Does it have to be a full full-sized bottle of shampoo?

6 Erica September 15, 2009 at 8:39 am

How do sign up to do the survey product tests? I am interested in doing it.

7 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels September 15, 2009 at 4:25 pm

Erica: Survey product tests happen as you do surveys. You won't know it's for a product test – you'll just be taking a survey and then it will ask if you would like to try the product at home. To sign up for surveys companies, click the survey tab at the top of my blog and it will show you all the posts I have written about the companies I am signed up with.