I love pictures and to scrapbook. I find, however, that actual scrapbooking takes too much time and have started to make digital photo books. New technology allows for more editing of photos and the creation of real scrapbook looking pages in a print format. It takes very little time and the end result is a polished product worthy of the coffee table or as a gift.
When presented with the opportunity to review Multiply I jumped at the chance. Why? First, they are local to south Florida and I will do anything to support a locally-owned business. Second, because the idea of a comprehensive media sharing site intrigued me and I wanted to find out more.
What is Multiply? They say that Multiply “offers its members a comprehensive media management solution with social tools that allow them to share personal content safely and securely with a relevant audience of real-life personal contacts“. What does that mean? Multiply is a social media site that allows you to have “friends” and contacts while sharing media such as pictures and videos. It is like a combination of Facebook and Shutterfly, as I see it. You have the benefit of creating your own network and only sharing within that circle, but there is also the media aspect of it where you can create personalized photo gifts, etc.
Multiply works in tandem with other media sites, allowing you to import pictures from Facebook, Picasa, Kodak Gallery, and many many others. This is a great tool to have ALL your online pictures in one place to share with contacts or create keepsakes and gifts. They even just started where you can cross-post to Facebook and Twitter from your Multiply account! The interface is intuitive and easy-to-use. I was easily able to import pictures from various other online sites and integrate them into one photo book.
There were many options to create the photo book and I was able to completely customize the book how I wanted – from size of pictures, to theme to font and font size. The book arrived with a beautiful glossy cover and has a treasured position on my coffee table.
Besides the giveaway below, the awesome folks at Multiply have given Nicole’s Nickels readers their own unique code to get 50 FREE 4×6 prints on Multiply! Use code NICSNICKS09 to score this awesome deal!
The people at Multiply have graciously decided to give two (2) of my lucky readers a one-time unique code to design and purchase their own FREE photo book. To enter, you MUST go the Multiply site and take the tour offered on the home page. Then leave a comment telling me something unique you learned about Multiply from the tour. Make sure to leave your email address so I can contact the winners. This is a mandatory entry and the extra entries will not count unless you do this entry.
There are six (6) “extra” ways to enter (each one below gets you one additional entry):
1. subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe leave a comment saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
2. follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) and tweet about this giveaway. If you already follow me that’s fine, just comment with a link back to the tweet about this giveaway. You must tweet about the giveaway for this entry to count.
3. blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the comment)
4. email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and leave a comment saying you sent the email)
5. grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the comment)
6. add the link to this giveaway on a Mr. Linky about giveaways or on a blog giveaway site, blog carnival or forum or yahoo group (leave link to where you did this in the comment)
You MUST leave a comment answering the question above as your first entry and then additional entries are governed by the terms above. You MUST leave a separate comment for each entry you are able to make. Feed and email subscribers will need to click on to my actual blog to leave a comment. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until August 19 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!