I love to bake but don’t often do so because of time. I’m sure many of you are in similar situations! I prefer baking from scratch as I can control the ingredients and what goes into my food. That may change, though, with these very cool new cookies from Pillsbury called …simply Cookies!
Pillsbury…simply Cookies are ready to bake pre-scored cookies found in the refrigerated section. They are available in two flavors (chocolate chip or peanut butter) and are made with wholesome ingredients like flour, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla and have zero grams trans fat, no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial colors or flavors and no preservatives. Wow, are my days of baking cookies from scratch over?
Thanks to the kind people at My Blog Spark, I was able to try a package of these cookies. I chose the chocolate chip and was happy with how easy they were to prepare. Just a few minutes to preheat the oven and separate the cookies onto the baking sheet and into the oven and then into my mouth! It couldn’t have been easier and the cookies truly are delicious. I loved knowing how simple and natural the ingredients were and would definitely buy these again.
You can print a coupon for $1.25 off of these cookies right now!
The awesome folks at My Blog Spark and Pillsbury have graciously decided to give one (1) of my lucky readers their own Pillsbury…simply Cookies prize pack which includes a cookie jar, a canvas tote and a coupon for a FREE package of these fabulous cookies! To enter, you MUST leave a comment answering the question, “What do you do to make your cooking simple”? Make sure to leave your email address so I can contact the winners. This is a mandatory entry and the extra entries will not count unless you do this entry.
There are six (6) “extra” ways to enter (each one below gets you one additional entry):
1. subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe leave a comment saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
2. follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) and tweet about this giveaway. If you already follow me that’s fine, just comment with a link back to the tweet about this giveaway. You must tweet about the giveaway for this entry to count.
3. blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the comment)
4. email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and leave a comment saying you sent the email)
5. grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the comment)
6. add the link to this giveaway on a Mr. Linky about giveaways or on a blog giveaway site, blog carnival or forum or yahoo group (leave link to where you did this in the comment)
You MUST leave a comment answering the question above as your first entry and then additional entries are governed by the terms above. You MUST leave a separate comment for each entry you are able to make. Feed and email subscribers will need to click on to my actual blog to leave a comment. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until August 30 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!