To celebrate 9/9/09, restaurant.com is offering their $25 restaurant gift certificates for just $1 – a savings of 90%. I usually post when I see them at 80% off – I’ve never seen 90%! This great deal is valid for 99 hours only.
You’ll need to use the code NINETY when you buy the certificates. Remember to shop through a cash back shopping site.
The highest percentage back is 25% with Mr. Rebates. If you haven’t signed up for Mr. Rebates, sign up for FREE and you’ll get $5 just for signing up! Plus the 25% cash back on your purchase at restaurant.com.
If you’re already a member of Mr. Rebates, I recommend signing up for Shop at Home. It’s a FREE cash back shopping site. You’ll get $5 for signing up and then 20% cash back on your purchaseat restaurant.com.
A hot deal is to sign up for the dinner of the month club. You’ll get 12 gift certificates each for $25 plus a FREE $50 gift certificate – all for just $12 with the coupon code, way less when you shop through a cash back site (if you’re new to Mr. Rebates, you’ll earn $ 5 for signing up plus $3 cash back, making your total just $4 for the 14 certificates!). This makes a great gift! Thanks, Hip2Save!
Some tips on the certificates:
1. You print them right from the site so no waiting for them to come in the mail.
2. Read carefully for restrictions on use (i.e. no weekends, minimum purchase, etc.)
3. Check out the restaurant’s menu online – sometimes it makes sense to buy mutliple certificates based on their prices.
4. Certificates are valid for one year after purchase so stock up at this super low price!
5. Think about birthday, teacher, and anniversary gifts as well “just because” gifts.
At less than $1 each, you can’t go wrong!
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!