I first heard about Go Picnic when they were featured on the Today Show and so when they offered to send me some products to review and some to give away to my readers, I jumped at the chance. I selected 6 different items to review and tried to choose a wide variety of things to sample. I was surprised at how small each box was but they were brightly colored and very happy looking!
Go Picnic Features individual snack-size or meal-size boxes featuring a theme (i.e. meat and cheese, or hummus and crackers, etc.). They are completely portable and well-balanced nutrition-wise. These are not the box lunches we had as kids!
I opened up the first box and was amazed at how much food was stuffed into the box! These are really nutritious and well-balanced meals or snacks. You can get smaller snack size boxes (i.e. Go Meals) to meal sized boxes (i.e. Break Meals) containing just about everything you can think of! I loved the “Go Primo: Croissant and Fruit” (I think because it had Nutella in it and a yummy croissant) and the “Zesty Break: Turkey Pepperoni and Cheese” ( I think because it was so savory and filling!) the best though they were all good for different reasons.
The ingredients used are all high quality and wrapped individually. The boxes come with napkins and utensils and most include something sweet – they really did think of everything. These would be perfect to bring with you to the airport or in the car while traveling. Also, if you need box lunches for a school. church or camp group, check out their site for more information on bulk purchasing and fundrasining opportunities.
The awesome folks at Go Picnic have graciously decided to give three (3) of my lucky readers each six (6) Go Picnic products! To enter, you MUST visit the Go Picnic website and then leave a comment telling me which variety you think sounds best and why. Make sure to leave your email address so I can contact the winners. This is a mandatory entry and the extra entries will not count unless you do this entry.
There are six (6) “extra” ways to enter (each one below gets you one additional entry):
1. subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe leave a comment saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
2. follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) and tweet about this giveaway. If you already follow me that’s fine, just comment with a link back to the tweet about this giveaway. You must tweet about the giveaway for this entry to count.
3. blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the comment)
4. email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and leave a comment saying you sent the email)
5. grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the comment)
6. add the link to this giveaway on a Mr. Linky about giveaways or on a blog giveaway site, blog carnival or forum or yahoo group (leave link to where you did this in the comment)
You MUST leave a comment answering the question above as your first entry and then additional entries are governed by the terms above. You MUST leave a separate comment for each entry you are able to make. Feed and email subscribers will need to click on to my actual blog to leave a comment. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until September 20 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!