September is National Coupon Month and in honor of this special month, Julia Gaynor, the Chief Savings Officer at Eversave.com brings you her Top 5 Sneaky Tricks Retailers Don’t Want You To Know About:
· 1. Ignore expiration dates – Retailers want you in the store to shop! Even if the date on your coupon has expired, always ask. Many retailers will honor savings deals post-expiration date.
· 2. Bulk buying deals – Many locations, especially grocery stores, will offer deals for buying in bulk (i.e. 10 for 10). Contrary to popular belief, retailers will often honor the sales price, even if you plan to buy fewer items than are listed in the original deal.
· 3. Stack coupons! You want to make sure that you have all the best coupons in your arsenal. Have a special place where you keep your coupons and stay updated on sales notices for all of your favorite retailers. It is in your best interest to print and click every coupon you find, even if you don’t need it right now. Stack up the coupons you’ve accumulated with store sales opportunities to really maximize savings. Coupon sites usually update their savings opportunities on a weekly basis, so make sure you’re keeping up with the latest and greatest offers. If you play your coupons right, you can not only get things for free, but you might even make a few extra bucks!
· 4. Bring retail competitor’s coupons with you when you shop. Many retailers will honor their rivals’ offers.
· 5. Shop with a mission! Retailers are strategic in the placement of products and deals throughout the store. Ever wonder why candy and gum are located in the checkout aisle? Walk out of the store with only what you intended to purchase.
To find out more information about eversave.com or to sign up for their FREE coupons and deals website, click here.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!