September Online Offers

by Nicole on September 30, 2009

Here is September’s online offers post! For those of you who are new, I have posted extensive directions on how to complete these offers.

Please, you MUST read the previous posts (here, here, and here) I have written about these offers very carefully – also read the comments left on those posts as those serve kind of as “frequently asked questions” that I respond to as well. If you have any questions, email or leave a comment. It’s better to ask the question than to do something you aren’t sure of and have it result in an unsuccessful offer.

It is very possible to be successful with these offers! Remember, you can only earn $1,000 in prizes from each Ideal sub-company (i.e. Bullseye, 123, etc.) so choose wisely! At the time of the posting of this, none of the offers posted required referrals. Offers can change at any time so be sure to review the terms and conditions before registering!

$50 Visa giftcard

$500 Visa giftcard
$500 Toys r Us giftcard
$500 Visa giftcard
$500 Visa giftcard and Twilight T-shirt
Nintendo DsI

1 sariahdawn October 5, 2009 at 8:53 am

Do your rewards always arrive via fed ex? I completed two offers that both approved Sept 16, on for $500 target and one for $500 toys r us (yay for christmas presents!) anyways I am just waiting and was wondering if they always come fed ex?

2 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels October 5, 2009 at 4:23 pm

Hi Sariah Dawn: Yes, always via Fedex. They require a signature so if you're not home they'll leave a hangtag. I think they make 3 attempts.

3 sariahdawn October 5, 2009 at 6:58 pm

Thanks Nicole….you and your nickels ROCK!

4 sariahdawn October 6, 2009 at 8:41 am

Sorry, one more question can you do the same trial offer for more than one gift card. For example you do emusic for one, when you do a different one can you do emusic again or no? Just an example.

5 sariahdawn October 6, 2009 at 8:43 am

Nevermind, you can just erase these, I found that you answered this same question in another comment for a different post! Found the answer thanks!

6 Krista / Cheapie Cheapie October 6, 2009 at 9:13 pm

Hi Nicole,

I found your site through Hip2Save. Thanks so much for all the useful info about online offers. I took the plunge yesterday and tried one out.. Keeping my fingers crossed it works!!! I blogged about it and would love for you to check it out if you get a spare second. :)

7 amy m October 13, 2009 at 7:05 am

my gift card status was updated to "Your redemption certificate was processed on Sep 24 2009 1:38PM. Your free gift will be mailed out within 6 to 8 weeks of the processing date." You state that you normally recieve them within 2 weeks. Should I be concerned that I still do not have it? Thanks for your help with this, and for all you do with this site! All my friends now follow you too!

8 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels October 13, 2009 at 11:37 am

Amy: I'm confused – where did I say it only takes 2 weeks to receive the prize? I think what you're seeing is that it usually takes 2 weeks from the date theur receive my paperwork for my status to update to processed. From there it takes the 6-8 weeks, sometimes a little quicker. Let me know where you saw it so I can correct my statement if need be. You're doing fine and need to give it the full 8 weeks even though it sometimes arrives sooner.

9 Kris October 14, 2009 at 5:03 pm

Thanks for your blog posts about the online offers! I followed your instructions and completed offers for a $500 Visa gift card (and the free Michael Jackson tshirt!). I got confirmation Sept. 17 that my gift card was processed, and received my prize today! Yahoo! I spent $32 on the offers, so that's a $468 profit! Thanks again.

10 TanyaM October 19, 2009 at 7:06 pm

I just wanted to thank you for helping me out with Nicole's Saving Advantage. I stayed a member for 1 month, then cancelled and still got my 50 bucks in giftcards. The profit is 35, but I stretch literally every dollar (well, we all know, we can buy our local CVS empty for 35 and still have EBs at the end, LOL). You rock! Next thing I am gonna try is the online offers.

11 momof4girls October 23, 2009 at 10:09 am

Hi Nicole,

I love your blog! I started doing an online offer for the $500 visa gift card and did something really stupid. I gave the wrong email address! I opened up a brand new one per your suggestion, then I forgot to add the 2 numbers that are on the end of it. I emailed the gift card company and they said they can't change my email address! The problem is: it belongs to someone else! I then emailed back and asked if they correspond (or send anything important) over email and they said they use the mail to send the gifts out.

So…what do you think? I've completed 5 offers already. Should I go ahead and do 3 more or should I just start over with someone else?

12 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels October 23, 2009 at 4:25 pm

hi Momof4girls:

Wow – that's tough! I can totally see how you did that though. I think you should probably just do the 3 additional offers and cross your fingers!

13 momof4girls October 23, 2009 at 6:45 pm

Hi Nicole,
Thanks for getting back to me about doing the other 3 offers and hoping! I was thinking I would do that. I'm just wondering if the gift card people will not know it's me if I use my "real" address for the offers. Do you know if the email addresses have to match up?

14 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels October 23, 2009 at 6:52 pm

momof4girls: I read on forums and boards that your email addresses need to match up but I'm not sure if it's a steadfast rule. Since you've already done 5 offers I would just do the other 3 and cross my fingers!

15 Sarita October 25, 2009 at 10:18 am

Hi, Nicole:

I started my $500 visa gift card on 9/4 and received it on 10/15! I was surprised how quickly I received it

Everything went pretty smoothly except for 2 companies who did charge my card even though I cancelled. I disputed the charge with one since I had delivery confirmation, but I did not do that with the other company. I wish I had since my credit card co. says I need to prove that I returned the item.

The company has been difficult to deal with since they will only deal with you through email.

I still did OK, but not as well as I'd hope and I will contact the bbb.

Sorry for the long post,but I want to encourage others to return items with delivery confirmation. It will cost a little more, but it is worth it.

16 Lauren October 26, 2009 at 3:23 pm

Just wanted to say thanks for all the help you're doing with your website. I just tried for the $500 Old Navy card (seriously need some new clothes), and 4/8 offers are approved; the rest are pending. Fingers crossed! If this works out, I'm totally doing more.
Thanks again, Nicole!

17 Anonymous October 27, 2009 at 11:06 am

I'm in the process of doing my first $500 offer. I noticed that there are a lot of free credit report offers. If I do the trial for multiple free credit reports will it get approved?

18 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels October 27, 2009 at 3:04 pm

Dear Anon – You can do them as long as they aren't related. You'll need to do some research as many of them are.

19 stefanie December 10, 2009 at 7:00 pm

hey Nicole,
just wanted to say love your site! i did my offers for the $500 gift card and twilight t-shirt. Everything approved on Nov 17th, so now I am just playing the waiting game to receive my gift card and shirt. Im crossing my fingers I get it :) thanks a bunch,I’ll post when I do receive them!

20 Heather March 14, 2010 at 3:57 pm

I Want UPDATES!! Who received their prizes, who didn’t… Are these offers still working? Please let me know!! Thanks friends = )

21 nicolesnickels March 14, 2010 at 7:33 pm

Check out all of the comments on my online offers posts (you commented on the September post) for people who have received their cards. The offers all work but many now require referrals. Let me know if you have any questions.

22 Deanna June 7, 2010 at 11:24 pm

Hi, I did one of the $500 Visa cards in 10/2009 which worked. I got my card and am saving it to help pay for a Disney vacation 11/2011. When clicking on the links now it says the link is “corrupt”. What does this mean and do any of the links still work now? Thanks.

23 nicolesnickels June 8, 2010 at 5:40 am

All of the Ideal offers now have required referrals so I haven’t posted about them for a while. You are clicking on old links that no longer work.