I am not much of an everyday make-up reviewer but I have several friends who rave aboutmineral makeup and so I was excited to try out the multi-task mineral starter kit (as pictured below) by Mineral Secrets to review for you all. The starter kit provides a small mini kabuki brush and 2 foundations as well as a multi-task color that can serve as just about anything – blush, eye shadow, etc! I loved the softness of the brush and was happy with the way it sprinkled the light makeup on my skin. Easily blended to create an eye shadow, eye liner, lipstick, blush and even as color for a clear-coat nail polish, the Mineral Secrets’ Ultra Sensitive Multi-Task Shadow gives new meaning to the term versatile. Available in colors that can be played up for evenings or down for daytime, this shadow offers multiple looks in one jar at one great value. The foundations were both good shades (ordering online can be tricky so I was happy to get 2 choices!) and gave excellent coverage while being light and airy at the same time.
I also reviewed the Acne Oil Control Gel which is part of the Acne Control 3 step kit. I loved the gel texture of this product and the fact that it didn’t leave my face greasy. According to Mineral Secrets, “This lightweight gel combines the effective powers of salicylic acid with the soothing components of a botanical blend, clinically proven to control and regulate sebum. The gel boosts skin health with anti-bacterial ingredients to decrease bacteria and fight acne before it begins.”
The folks over at Mineral Secrets have graciously decided to give one (1) of my lucky readers their own 10 piece professional brush set (pictured below), a gift valued at $70.00!
I have changed up my giveaway method a little and instead of leaving a comment on this post you’ll just fill out the entry form below. Hopefully this will make it easier for you all! To do the extra entries just refresh the page to get the entry form visible again.
Your first entry will be to go on the Mineral Secrets website and then tell me which of their products you’d most like to try and why. This is a mandatory entry and the extra entries will not count unless you do this entry.
There are six (6) “extra” ways to enter (You must fill out the giveaway form again for each entry you do. Just hit refresh on your browser to see the giveaway form again.):
1. subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe leave a comment saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
2. follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) and tweet about this giveaway. If you already follow me that’s fine, just comment with a link back to the tweet about this giveaway. You must tweet about the giveaway for this entry to count.
3. blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the comment)
4. email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and leave a comment saying you sent the email)
5. grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the comment)
6. add the link to this giveaway on a Mr. Linky about giveaways or on a blog giveaway site, blog carnival or forum or yahoo group (leave link to where you did this in the comment)
You MUST fill out the entry form answering the question above as your first entry and then additional entries are governed by the terms above. You MUST fill out the giveaway form for each entry you are able to make. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until November 1 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
Mineral Secrets sent me the Multi-Task Mineral Starter Kit and the Skin Rx Clinic Acne Control 3 step trial kit free of charge to review for this post. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!