Pinecone Surveys – Registration Open!

by Nicole on October 21, 2009

I haven’t posted about surveys in a while. I do surveys every day, sometimes just 1 or 2, other times I’ll sit for an hour and do surveys, it just depends on my schedule. I typically earn about $100 or so per month on surveys and focus groups, etc. I love earning money in my pj’s from home while in front of the TV. It’s even better when a survey leads to a product test. I recently for a free 6 pack of toilet paper to try out!

Pinecone is la creme de la creme when it comes to survey companies. It’s even invite only! You won’t get bombarded with emails. I receive approximately 1-2 screener surveys per week. The screener surveys are short and if you qualify you’ll get an invitation to complete the survey within a few days. They always give you a deadline by which the survey must be completed and I like knowing that I qualify for the survey and my time won’t be wasted.

Pinecone surveys pay $3 each and you can elect to receive the money via Paypal or check. They automatically send the money after each survey so there is no need to remember to cash out or wait until you get to a set amount. Pinecone registration is by invite only and I’ve got an invite for you all – just click on the graphic above and enter your information. Please note that they are especially interested in people who live alone, English speaking Hispanic Americans, and surfers between 18 and 24 years old. I don’t get any spam from Pinecone but you should use your separate deals or surveys email address when you sign up.

1 Anonymous October 21, 2009 at 4:49 pm

Hi Nicole. I wasn't sure where to put this, but I was wondering if you ever got your $12 rebate back from Vogue with the ELF deal. It's been a while, so I was just wondering. Thanks!

2 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels October 21, 2009 at 4:54 pm

Nope, not yet. I have it calendered to check on it in a few weeks though!

3 Anonymous October 21, 2009 at 6:09 pm

oh ok. thanks nicole. how long was it supposed to take to come?

4 TanyaM October 21, 2009 at 6:39 pm

Just signed up for it> Can't wait! So far my favorite has been Opinion Outpost, and probably also Lightspeed. I qualify for most of their surveys and cash flows in fast. Thanks Nicole!

5 Serendipity is Sweet October 21, 2009 at 8:56 pm

I don't fit their current target. But I registered. Thanks!

6 all about liza! October 24, 2009 at 2:11 am

Thank you so much! They excepted me! I'm so excited! :)

7 all about liza! October 24, 2009 at 2:11 am

Thank you a lot! They accepted me! Something I've wanted for quite a while now. :)

8 CCakaJapan October 24, 2009 at 9:22 am

Hey I was wondering if you've ever joined Reward Port; it sounds like mypoints where you read e-mails and get points.

9 Nicole @ Nicole's Nickels October 24, 2009 at 12:11 pm

CCakaJapan: Nope, I'm not a member of Reward Port.

10 Jennifer December 22, 2009 at 6:09 pm

This survey site just happens to be my favorite. I always get the money with in a couple day. Last week I got a product in the mail to try for free, and I got to take another survey on it and got paid for that one too. I’ve been a member for almost two months, and I’ve got paid $15.00 and 2 free samples. Thank you so much!

11 Richard January 8, 2010 at 6:58 pm

wanted to ask if you had an updated link/invite to Pinecone Survey because the button above goes to SurfBounty

12 nicolesnickels January 8, 2010 at 7:01 pm

I don’t! Google Pinecone banner and the first site that comes up is a person’s site that tracks them, they may have one!