October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and in honor of this special month, you can visit PinkTogether.com where everyone can share hope by posting and reading inspiring stories of breast cancer survivors and supporters within the community. Pink Together is a national campaign to support women afflicted with breast cancer and to raise awareness of the disease.
To support Pink Together, General Mills is donating $2 million to Susan G. Komen for the Cure® and is turning the packaging pink next month on an assortment of its most beloved brands. General Mills will also donate $1, up to $20,000, each time you post a comment of encouragement, send a virtual flower bouquet or share a story on PinkTogether.com in October.
The stories posted on PinkTogether.com are just inspiring. The women who posted are so courageous and brave. I love when I have opportunities to blog about awesome and important campaigns such as Pink Together. Please go to the site and post comments, share a story or send a virtual flower bouquet. When you do so, General Mills makes a donation. It’s that easy. And that important.
The folks over at My Blog Spark have graciously decided to give one (1) of my lucky readers an Inspiring Hope gift basket (as pictured above) that includes a sleeved travel mug, a running ribbon charm bracelet, a pink leather strap keychain, a pink cinch bag, and a set of inspirational note cards. All of the gift basket items are from ShopKomen.com, where 25 percent of the merchandise purchase price benefits Susan G. Komen for the Cure® in the fight against breast cancer
I have changed up my giveaway method a little and instead of leaving a comment on this post you’ll just fill out the entry form below. Hopefully this will make it easier for you all! To do the extra entries just refresh the page to get the entry form visible again.
Your first entry will be answering the question “What woman inspires you most and why”. This is a mandatory entry and the extra entries will not count unless you do this entry.
There are six (6) “extra” ways to enter (You must fill out the giveaway form again for each entry you do. Just hit refresh on your browser to see the giveaway form again.):
1. subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe leave a comment saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
2. follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) and tweet about this giveaway. If you already follow me that’s fine, just comment with a link back to the tweet about this giveaway. You must tweet about the giveaway for this entry to count.
3. blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the comment)
4. email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and leave a comment saying you sent the email)
5. grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the comment)
6. add the link to this giveaway on a Mr. Linky about giveaways or on a blog giveaway site, blog carnival or forum or yahoo group (leave link to where you did this in the comment)
You MUST fill out the entry form answering the question above as your first entry and then additional entries are governed by the terms above. You MUST fill out the giveaway form for each entry you are able to make. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until November 1 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
My Blog Spark provided me with the same gift basket that is being given away.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!