Just in time to make your holiday cooking easier, Publix is now carrying Bob Evans side dishes! I was sent the macaroni and cheese, original mashed potatoes and garlic mashed potatoes to try out. What a great timesaver these are! I served the mashed potatoes with meatloaf and it made my meal prep a snap! I love macaroni and cheese with tuna fish (not together but as a side dish) and so I prepared the mac and cheese then and loved the flavor!I loved the original mashed potatoes – they were creamy and smooth and very tasty. The macaroni and cheese was very cheesy but had a nice homemade flavor. My least favorite was the garlic mashed potatoes, there was something I couldn’t put my finger on that made them my least favorite. You can find these great side dishes at many supermarkets around the country. I wanted to let Florida readers know that Publix has just started to carry these and you can find them in the refrigerator section of your grocery store.
You can make these in the microwave and they take minutes! Besides the varieties I tried, they are available in other traditional favorites such as green bean casserole, homestyle stuffing, and glazed apples. Bob Evans also has coupons on their website – currently there is a coupon for $.50 off any side dish!
The folks over at Bob Evans have graciously decided to give one (1) of my lucky readers five (5) coupons for FREE Bob Evans products!
I have changed up my giveaway method a little and instead of leaving a comment on this post you’ll just fill out the entry form below. Hopefully this will make it easier for you all!To do the extra entries just refresh the page to get the entry form visible again.
Your first entry will be to go on the Bob Evans website and tell me which side dish you’d most like to try and why. This is a mandatory entry and the extra entries will not count unless you do this entry.
There are six (6) “extra” ways to enter (You must fill out the giveaway form again for each entry you do. Just hit refresh on your browser to see the giveaway form again.):
1. subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe leave a comment saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
2. follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) and tweet about this giveaway. If you already follow me that’s fine, just comment with a link back to the tweet about this giveaway. You must tweet about the giveaway for this entry to count.
3. blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the comment)
4. email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and leave a comment saying you sent the email)
5. grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the comment)
6. add the link to this giveaway on a Mr. Linky about giveaways or on a blog giveaway site, blog carnival or forum or yahoo group (leave link to where you did this in the comment)
You MUST fill out the entry form answering the question above as your first entry and then additional entries are governed by the terms above. You MUST fill out the giveaway form for each entry you are able to make. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until November 11 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
Bob Evans sent me several side dishes to taste in order to write this review. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!