November Online Offers

by Nicole on November 25, 2009

Here is November’s online offers post! For those of you who are new, I have posted extensive directions on how to complete these offers.

Please, you MUST read the previous posts (here, here, and here) I have written about these offers very carefully – also read the comments left on those posts as those serve kind of as “frequently asked questions” that I respond to as well. If you have any questions, email or leave a comment. It’s better to ask the question than to do something you aren’t sure of and have it result in an unsuccessful offer.

It is very possible to be successful with these offers! Remember, you can only earn $1,000 in prizes from each Ideal sub-company (i.e. Bullseye, 123, etc.) so choose wisely! At the time of the posting of this, none of the offers posted required referrals. Offers can change at any time so be sure to review the terms and conditions before registering! FYI – I am hearing of people getting disqualified because they did an offer that was $500 plus a T-shirt and then when they do another $500 offer with the same sub-company are disqualified because they have technically done over $1,000 with that sub-company as the T-shirt has value! Be careful with these technicalities!

Those of you who asked for another $500 Visa giftcard that wasn’t Top Notch are in luck – there is one under Bullsye you can complete.  None of the offers below required referrals at the time I posted but the terms can change so check carefully. Also, some of the $500 offers are now 2-2-8 instead of 2-2-4 so please make sure to read your terms and conditions before signing up! Also, I am receiving some reader comments and emails that they are getting calls from telemarketers after signing up for some offers. I have never had this experience but did want to make everyone aware of this.

$50 Visa giftcard

$500 Toys r Us giftcard
$500 Visa giftcard
$500 Visa giftcard and Twilight T-shirt
Nintendo DsI

1 Sarita December 5, 2009 at 11:08 pm

Hi, Nicole:

I was doing a new $500 offer and decided to use a prepaid visa card this time instead. The card went through OK for my first 5 offers but not for the other 3. I still have a balance so I wanted to know if you had ever encounered this problem.

2 nicolesnickels December 6, 2009 at 7:01 am

I havent’ heard of this happening – perhaps call the company that issued the prepaid card and ask them what is going on. Did you register the card for use online?

3 Sarita December 6, 2009 at 9:29 am

Thanks for the quick reply. I did register it and called the bank and they said they didn’t see anything on their end, but who knows. I am going to get another one today and see if it works. I don’t if they put an additional hold on top of what they charge and that is why it is not going through. It wouldn’t even work on one that was a free trial

4 Nichole December 7, 2009 at 1:53 am

I have wanted to do these online offers for quite awhile but I am totally scared. I tried to do it one time and it did not work out for me.

5 jeri December 7, 2009 at 9:49 am

Hi Nicole thanks for posting these! I have some trials that I need to cancel and they are still pending, will canceling them now effect the status? Thanks, Jeri

6 nicolesnickels December 7, 2009 at 6:07 pm

Hi Jeri: I can’t comment on canceling offers as it’s against the terms and conditions.

7 Aaron Z December 8, 2009 at 12:04 pm

Hello everyone, I have complete 3 online offers now and I wanted to make sure that what happened to me doesn’t happen to anyone else. I did a Top Notch $500 visa and t-shirt offer first. I received a few months later. When I did my second $500 offer through top notch my account was placed on hold. I wrote them a letter asking why. I was told that my first prize was worth $520 due to the T-shirt. So because of the silly T-shirt I would have gone over the $1000 in 6 months limit. Per the terms and conditions I can no longer do Top Notch offers because my account on hold. I am very dissapointed but I learned a good lesson. I should be able to complete other online offers as long as they are not Top Notch. Does anyone know for sure?

8 Aaron Z December 8, 2009 at 1:56 pm

Sorry, you already mentioned about my post up above. I was in a hurry and read the post after I posted. Sorry. You can delete it!