My favorite scents are food-based scents and I love bath products so I jumped at the chance to review Sweetly You’s products. Sweetly You is a delightful online retailer of primarily bath and body products. Their claim to fame is their enormous list of delicious scents that their products are available in. I was like a kid in a candy store choosing my reveiw items and really loved what I received.
I selected the thick and rick bubble bath in sugar cookie, the foaming bath butter in cookies n’ cream, and the solid scents in marshmallow madness. They do have non-food related flavors but I couldn’t resist the tempting fragrance names!
The thick & rich bubble bath in sugar cookie was divine. It was thick and creamy as the title suggests but also produced a generous amount of bubbles. The scent was intoxicating and it smelled like I had cookies baking in the oven! The foaming bath butter was a really interesting and cool product. It was creamy in my hand but foamed when put in the bath. The cookies n’ cream scent was authentic and left me a little hungry! The solid scent is a small jar of solid perfume. I chose the marshmallow madness and loved the hint of sweetness it left on me. The jar is very small so it’s good for your purse or the car, etc.
The folks over at Sweetly You have graciously decided to give (1) of my readers the Pomegranate Lotion Combination Set (pictured above), that contains a 4 oz. premium pomegranate scented body lotion along with a package of pomegranate-flavored jelly beans.
I have changed up my giveaway method a little and instead of leaving a comment on this post you’ll just fill out the entry form below. Hopefully this will make it easier for you all!To do the extra entries just refresh the page to get the entry form visible again.
Your first entry will be to go on the Sweetly You website and tell me which fragrance you think sounds the best! This is a mandatory entry and the extra entries will not count unless you do this entry.
There are six (6) “extra” ways to enter (You must fill out the giveaway form again for each entry you do. Just hit refresh on your browser to see the giveaway form again.):
1. subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe leave a comment saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
2. follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) and tweet about this giveaway. If you already follow me that’s fine, just comment with a link back to the tweet about this giveaway. You must tweet about the giveaway for this entry to count.
3. blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the comment)
4. email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and leave a comment saying you sent the email)
5. grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the comment)
6. add the link to this giveaway on a Mr. Linky about giveaways or on a blog giveaway site, blog carnival or forum or yahoo group (leave link to where you did this in the comment)
You MUST fill out the entry form answering the question above as your first entry and then additional entries are governed by the terms above. You MUST fill out the giveaway form for each entry you are able to make. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until November 11 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
Sweetly You sent me the items I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!