You may have noticed the pink foil tops on many of Yoplaits yogurts recently. Make sure to save those lids and read this post to find out how you can make a difference in the fight against breast cancer!
1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer during their lifetime – that’s 12% of women! Yoplait’s Save Lids to Save Lives program aims to raise money and awareness of the fight against breast cancer women are facing. To participate, purchase the Yoplait yogurts with the pink foil lids and mail them in. For every lid collected before December 31, 2009, Yoplait will donate 10 cents to Susan G. Komen for the cure. Yoplait has guaranteed a minimum $500,000 donation with a maximum of $1.5 million!
Yoplait has also created a new website, Your Lid Matters, where you can create online lid collection teams. You can also inform your friends and family of the effort through the site.
During the past 11 years, Yoplait has donated more than $22 million to the breast cancer cause through Save Lids to Save Lives and other initiatives, and last year, participants across the country helped Yoplait meet its $1.5 million donation goal to Susan G. Komen for the Cure. This year, make sure you are a part of this phenomenal and inspiring campaign!The folks over at Yoplait and My Blog Spark have graciously decided to give (1) of my readers the Promise to Make a Difference Gift (pictured above), that includes a free coupon for Yoplait YoPlus Yogurt, a breast cancer awareness bracelet, and a leather jewelry case.
I have changed up my giveaway method a little and instead of leaving a comment on this post you’ll just fill out the entry form below. Hopefully this will make it easier for you all!To do the extra entries just refresh the page to get the entry form visible again.
Your first entry will be to tell me how you are going to help Yoplait in the fight against breast cancer. This is a mandatory entry and the extra entries will not count unless you do this entry.
There are six (6) “extra” ways to enter (You must fill out the giveaway form again for each entry you do. Just hit refresh on your browser to see the giveaway form again.):
1. subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe leave a comment saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
2. follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) and tweet about this giveaway. If you already follow me that’s fine, just comment with a link back to the tweet about this giveaway. You must tweet about the giveaway for this entry to count.
3. blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the comment)
4. email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and leave a comment saying you sent the email)
5. grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the comment)
6. add the link to this giveaway on a Mr. Linky about giveaways or on a blog giveaway site, blog carnival or forum or yahoo group (leave link to where you did this in the comment)
You MUST fill out the entry form answering the question above as your first entry and then additional entries are governed by the terms above. You MUST fill out the giveaway form for each entry you are able to make. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until November 15 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
Yoplait and My Blog Spark sent me the Promise to Make a Difference gift to host this giveaway. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!