December Online Offers

by Nicole on December 23, 2009

Here is December’s online offers post! For those of you who are new, I have posted extensive directions on how to complete these offers.

Please, you MUST read the previous posts (here, here, and here) I have written about these offers very carefully – also read the comments left on those posts as those serve kind of as “frequently asked questions” that I respond to as well. If you have any questions, email or leave a comment. It’s better to ask the question than to do something you aren’t sure of and have it result in an unsuccessful offer.

It is very possible to be successful with these offers! Remember, you can only earn $1,000 in prizes from each Ideal sub-company (i.e. Bullseye, 123, etc.) so choose wisely! At the time of the posting of this, none of the offers posted required referrals. Offers can change at any time so be sure to review the terms and conditions before registering! FYI – I am hearing of people getting disqualified because they did an offer that was $500 plus a T-shirt and then when they do another $500 offer with the same sub-company are disqualified because they have technically done over $1,000 with that sub-company as the T-shirt has value! Be careful with these technicalities!

None of the offers below required referrals at the time I posted but the terms can change so check carefully. Also, some of the $500 offers are now 2-2-8 instead of 2-2-4 so please make sure to read your terms and conditions before signing up! Also, I am receiving some reader comments and emails that they are getting calls from telemarketers after signing up for some offers. I have never had this experience but did want to make everyone aware of this.

$50 Visa Giftcard

Nintendo DsI
$500 Amazon Giftcard
$500 to Victoria’s Secret
$500 Visa Giftcard
$500 Sears or Best Buy giftcard
$500 Visa Giftcard and Bobblehead
$500 Giftcard – your choice of JCPenny, Lowe’s, Home Depot, Kmart, TGI Fridays, Chilis, Outback, Applebees or Victoria’s Secret

1 staycee January 21, 2010 at 3:20 pm

Hey Nicole,
I received my $500 Visa Gift Card in the mail today. I am so happy. Thanks you so much for listing how to do these offers. I can’t wait to get started on another one. :)

2 Erin January 25, 2010 at 9:44 am

Do you know if there are any new Bullseye offers for January? I have done two Top Notch already! These art great!

3 nicolesnickels January 25, 2010 at 7:09 pm

Hi Erin: My January post will go live later this week but I don’t think I have any new Bullseye offers. Is there something in particular you are looking for?

4 tina January 26, 2010 at 4:36 pm

First, I wanted to thank you for these offers! I have a quick question: if I use a virtual account number and set an amount limit to the charge for one of these offers, would I still have the cancel it later on if I do not want the trial?

5 tina January 26, 2010 at 4:41 pm

also, I am currently waiting on a replacement offer for a gift card. Before, it said that I had complete 1/2 gold offers, so I did another replacement offer yesterday. When I checked today, it said that I now have completed 0/2 gold offers. Is it a glitch or should I complete another offer?

6 nicolesnickels January 26, 2010 at 4:42 pm

You’ll need to check with the company issuing the virtual credit card,they all have different procedures.

7 nicolesnickels January 26, 2010 at 4:43 pm

I am confused. Did it ever say any approved?

8 Erin January 26, 2010 at 8:22 pm

I completed 2 with Top Notch for $500 GC’s. I startedthe $500 Bullseye and then did not finish, so I can not try that one again. I am just looking for the $500 GC offers but without anything attached(like a t-shirt). Thanks so much for all your hard work and quick responses! You are GREAT!

9 nicolesnickels January 26, 2010 at 8:34 pm

The January post will post this week but I don’t think there’s anything in it that is very different – I’ll keep looking though!

10 Laura February 4, 2010 at 11:58 pm

Thanks so MUCH for this! I got my $500 giftcard and love it. And yes – I’m an idiot for not reading all your directions. I was so excited to get started. Anyway – it still worked! I’ve done my 2nd one – but can’t access the link on your site to check my status. Any ideas why not? I did the $500 Visa Card under Bullseye and I get the message “Error connecting to the database”…

11 nicolesnickels February 5, 2010 at 8:58 am

The link I had is no longer working and I don’t keep track of what the links were – did you save the link to the offer in your favorites (and in your word document) for future reference?