This giveaway is different than the ones I usually host but I know that female urinary health is very important and often and overlooked and even taboo topic. It shouldn’t be! Cystex is an over-the-counter tablet to give urinary pain relief. It is an analgesic to fight pain plys an antibacterial to control infection.
From the manufacturer: “Cystex® Urinary Pain Relief Tablets combine a pain reliever for temporary relief of the burning and discomfort of urinary tract infections (UTIs), along with an antibacterial agent that helps stop the progression of the infection while you wait to see a doctor (UTIs require prescription antibiotics to completely cure the infection; see your healthcare provider for proper diagnosis and prescription medication). ”
Cystex recently launched the “Know your Bladder Better” initiative and has posted some great and informative videos on their website featuring Dr. Elizabeth Kaveler. She is the author of “A Seat on the Aisle, Please: The Essential Guide to Urinary Tract Problems in Women” and is available to answer individual questions you submit on the website. The goal of the initiative is to promote awareness.
The folks over at Cystex have graciously decided to give one (1) of my readers their own package of Cystex as well as Dr. Elizabeth Kaveler’s book titled “A Seat on the Aisle, Please: The Essential Guide to Urinary Tract Problems in Women”.
Your first entry will be to tell me something you learned from the website/video about Cystex by filling out the form at the bottom of this post! This is a mandatory entry and the extra entries will not count unless you do this entry. To do the extra entries just refresh the page to get the entry form visible again and fill in the “giveaway entry” tab accordingly.
There are six (6) “extra” ways to enter (You must fill out the giveaway form again for each entry you do. Just hit refresh on your browser to see the giveaway form again.).
1. subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe leave a comment saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
2. follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) and tweet about this giveaway
3. blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the comment)
4. email 5 people about this giveaway (cc me on the email)
5. grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the comment)
6. add the link to this giveaway on a Mr. Linky about giveaways or on a blog giveaway site, blog carnival or forum or yahoo group (leave link to where you did this in the comment)
You MUST fill out the entry form answering the question above as your first entry and then additional entries are governed by the terms above. You MUST fill out the giveaway form for each entry you are able to make. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until February 1, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I was provided a complimentary Cystex sample to review for this post. I am not a doctor, nurse or medical professional and this post shall not be construed as my endorsement of the product or as medical advice. Please consult your physician.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!