Dentyne Gum FREEBIE Now Live Through Noon Tomorrow!

by Nicole on January 12, 2010

The Dentyne Gum FREEBIE that I posted about last week is now live through Noon eastern tomorrow!

The offer details are the same as I posted last week!

1 sharon kalas January 12, 2010 at 9:29 pm

I LOVE Dentyne!!

2 Jane Pickert January 13, 2010 at 10:35 am

I have to take a photo of an empty cup holder? How stupid like people have nothing to do but take stupid photos.

3 nicolesnickels January 13, 2010 at 10:43 am

I guess my answer would be for you not to do the offer then. To me, taking a simple picture with my camera and uploading it takes a whole lot less time than clipping the coupon and driving to the store, picking out the product, checking out and driving home.

4 corie grico February 9, 2010 at 11:44 am

dentyne is great.

5 Jane February 10, 2010 at 11:02 pm

Why you promote free stuff like Dentyne Gum when it already expired as most of your free products.

Disappointed in Boynton Beach,

6 nicolesnickels February 11, 2010 at 6:13 am

Jane – Please check the date of the post you are commenting on, it’s from January and clearly states that the freebie would only be valid the next day. I’m sorry you’re disappointed – are you subscribed to my site? If you subscribe you’ll get a daily email with the posts from that day only. If you click on freebies in that email they will most likely still be valid since they are so recent.

7 main street host February 24, 2014 at 11:33 pm

Seek advice and opinions and act on valid opinions and ideas.

Key reasons for this shift are: – Internet penetration is growing and is about 60 million (about
6% of India. Article Source: to understand more about Online business.

8 companies search engine February 25, 2014 at 4:35 am

Yup, you know this guy, yes he has a beard, and that beard can kick your
ass. Are you looking out for outlets for promoting your small business.
This might not be a blatant sales pitch, but the reader understands that the author also wants to convey the superiority of a
certain product.