Earn Points via Recycle Bank and Kashless

by Nicole on January 19, 2010

I am excited to tell you about these great partner sites, Recycle Bank and Kashless.  Both are completely FREE to sign up with andrecyclebank you’re under no obligation to do anything after joining.  Use your separate deals email address when you sign up for offers like these.

Recycle Bank is a site that rewards you for being more friendly to the environment.  You can earn 100 points just for joining and then redeem for freebies such as magazines and high value coupons with your points.

Kashless is a site like Freecycle where you can list items to give away for FREE.  The site is region-specific but if your region isn’t listed, sign up for the one closest to you to take advantage of their other offers.  The points you earn on Kashless are handled through Recycle Bank so you’ll need to ultimately be signed up with both sites.

Click “rewards” on Kashless and you can earn 10 points for every search you save, up to 300 points EACH WEEK.  This should take about 10 minutes per week and score you some great FREEBIES! You can also earn points for inviting friends and completing your profile among other things.  You can sign up yourself but if you’d like an invitation to Kashless that nets me some extra points, I’m happy to send one – either leave a comment (if you enter your email in the email address line I am the only one who sees it) or just send me an email directly.

Thanks, Mommy Snacks!

1 Allison V. January 21, 2010 at 12:24 am

I love this! I am going to save my points for Walmart cards!

2 J in PA February 9, 2010 at 8:38 pm

I just wanted to let you know that no longer gives 10 points for each save search… it’s now 5 points for the initial saved search, and none for subsequent saved searches, until you get to 50 or so. You can, however, still earn 2 points for each invitation sent from the home page.

3 Mam February 10, 2010 at 1:44 pm

I earned some points from but those points are not visible in Recyclebank accoutn(I have already linked both of these)..does it take some time to transfer the points?

4 PlayingMantis April 3, 2010 at 11:09 pm

Are there any active promo / referral codes for kashless right now? Thanks

5 nicolesnickels April 4, 2010 at 7:26 am

Not that I know of!

6 Katiria May 13, 2010 at 11:13 am

After using Recyclebank for 3 months, I know its not worth it. I have filled that can to its rim with recycled items and only gotten 30 points to 50 points and to get a gift card worth $10 it costs 1200 points. It will take too long to get something good from them. 50 points will get u a coupon for a $1 off a product.

Also they are very random at giving points and make alot of errors, sometimes it takes 2 weeks to get the points other times the very next day I get the points. One week they gave me 3 points for a full can, because the machine didn’t read the chip accurately. It was worth at least 50 points, but computer error in their favor !
It’s a hassle, just recycle if you want to save the world but don’t look to actually make it worth your while with these people because its not as good as they advertise.

7 jada May 20, 2010 at 10:46 pm

kashless is no longer doing the whole rewards thing with recyclebank