I am always skeptical of the “as seen on TV” type products but the idea behind EggstraFresh fascinated me. They are small eggs that you can put in the refrigerator, the pantry, etc. to keep food fresher longer. It does this with no batteries or maintenance of any kind which I thought was really cool. I’m all about not wasting the food I have purchased and keeping things good longer sure does help!
From the manufacturer: “Manufactured in the shape of an egg covered with a polycarbonate plastic shell, eggstrafresh® was developed by C-5 Biotechnologies, LLC founder and chief executive officer Cord R. Vollmers. A breakthrough in food preservation, eggstrafresh® contains a liquid comprised mostly of spring water with a proprietary combination of minerals along with a unique blend of natural elements. It dramatically reduces oxidation and allows foods to stay fresh, longer.”
I placed one of these in my refrigerator and one in my pantry and found I noticed some results! My leftovers stayed good longer and so did my fresh fruits and veggies. Here is a list of food and the expected life while using EggstraFresh:
The folks over at EggstraFresh have graciously decided to give four (4) of my readers each a 2 pack of EggstraFresh so you can try it for yourself! I love when I get to have this many winners!
Your first entry will be to check out the EggstraFresh website and tell me where you would use this product if you won by filling out the form at the bottom of this post! This is a mandatory entry and the extra entries will not count unless you do this entry. To do the extra entries just refresh the page to get the entry form visible again and fill in the “giveaway entry” tab accordingly.
There are six (6) “extra” ways to enter (You must fill out the giveaway form again for each entry you do. Just hit refresh on your browser to see the giveaway form again.).
1. subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe leave a comment saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
2. follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) and tweet about this giveaway
3. blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the comment)
4. email 5 people about this giveaway (cc me on the email)
5. grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the comment)
6. add the link to this giveaway on a Mr. Linky about giveaways or on a blog giveaway site, blog carnival or forum or yahoo group (leave link to where you did this in the comment)
You MUST fill out the entry form answering the question above as your first entry and then additional entries are governed by the terms above. You MUST fill out the giveaway form for each entry you are able to make. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until January 18, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
EggstraFresh provided me with product samples to complete this review.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!