I love to poke around the “as seen on TV” section at CVS. I am always amazed at what people come up withy – some of the items are truly ingenious! I was thrilled to try the Jupiter Jack. After seeing it on TV, I was so curious to see how it would work. My car does not have built in Bluetooth and the idea of using the radio to make my cell phone hands-free was very appealing.
It only took me a few minutes to have it up and running. It comes with a battery (and on offer inside to buy 3 more batteries at a very discounted price). You just need to figure out what opening on your cell phone to use for a headset and then find the Jupiter Jack adapter that goes with it. They advertise that it is compatible with just about every phone out there and I had no issues with my Blackberry.
I made sure to turn my Blackberry to the headset setting and then turned the Jupiter Jack on (it has a sliding mechanism for on/off and lights up red when it’s on). I tuned my car radio to 99.3 and that was it! I found I needed to turn the volume on my phone up and the volume on the radio down to get the clearest connection. I love this product! It makes longer car rides so much more bearable now that I can just talk hands-free without worrying about a headset – with the Jupiter Jack you are just talking through your radio!
You can buy the Jupiter Jack for $19.99 online or at Walgreens, Walmart, Bed Bath and Beyond, Target and CVS.
The folks over at Jupiter Jack have graciously decided to give one (1) of my readers their own Jupter Jack!
Your first entry will be to tell me why you need a Jupiter Jack by filling out the form at the bottom of this post! This is a mandatory entry and the extra entries will not count unless you do this entry. To do the extra entries just refresh the page to get the entry form visible again and fill in the “giveaway entry” tab accordingly.
There are six (6) “extra” ways to enter (You must fill out the giveaway form again for each entry you do. Just hit refresh on your browser to see the giveaway form again.).
1. subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe leave a comment saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
2. follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) and tweet about this giveaway
3. blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the comment)
4. email 5 people about this giveaway (cc me on the email)
5. grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the comment)
6. add the link to this giveaway on a Mr. Linky about giveaways or on a blog giveaway site, blog carnival or forum or yahoo group (leave link to where you did this in the comment)
You MUST fill out the entry form answering the question above as your first entry and then additional entries are governed by the terms above. You MUST fill out the giveaway form for each entry you are able to make. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until January 25, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
Jupiter Jack sent me a Jupiter Jack for this review, but my opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!