February Online Offers

by Nicole on February 26, 2010

I’m afraid I don’t have good news for all of you online offer enthusiasts this month! Ideal has changed most of the offers to include referrals.

I did find one that doesn’t require referrals.  Please make sure you read all instructions (here, here, and here) and  also read the comments left on those posts (as well as all the posts under the tag “online offers”) if this is your first offer.  Hopefully Ideal will come out with a bunch of great new offers that don’t require referrals soon!
DJ Hero with turntable

1 Carie February 27, 2010 at 12:36 am
2 Shavvon February 27, 2010 at 9:06 pm

The first link will not work. I need another offer to do! Thanks for all of your hard work!!!!

3 nicolesnickels February 27, 2010 at 9:36 pm

I’m not sure what link you are talking about. The only offer I can find without referrals is the DJ Hero one and that link works, I just checked it.

4 Jessica February 28, 2010 at 11:17 am

Came up as link unavailable.

5 nicolesnickels February 28, 2010 at 11:24 am

Which link?

6 elise March 3, 2010 at 6:27 pm

Nicole, all of the links work for me :) I assumed she was talking about the DJ Hero link, but it worked, as did all of the instructional “here” links… :) Thanks for all of your hard work, keeping my fingers crossed for more non referral offers soon!

7 Stacy March 5, 2010 at 10:29 pm

What does “getting manual credit” mean? I’ve heard people refer to that while reading comments. I would like to try to get manual credit-if possible for one of my offers that didn’t get reported. It was Disney movie club and it’s going to cost me a lot of money-so I really want the credit!
Thanks for all you do!

8 Ruthie March 6, 2010 at 12:52 am

I am new to this whole online offer thing, but I was reading through some of them tonight and I had some questions. With one of the offer it stated that you can not cancel your participation in more than a total of 2 Sponsor Offers within 6 days of the Sponsor Offer Initial Transaction Date (the Cancellation Limitation). I was confused..does this mean you can not cancel until 6 days after the cancellation date? or six days after the day you begin the offer? I also saw ones that said You can receive the gift at no cost by completing free trial Sponsor Offers and/or by following the Refer-A-Friend program requirements… I was taking this as, as long as I do the sponsor offers I would not have to do the refer-a-friend program? Sorry if these questions are common sense..Im just taking a lot in with this.. thanks!

9 nicolesnickels March 6, 2010 at 6:16 am

Ideal does not give manual credit. If an offer doesn’t approve you need to do a replacement offer. All replacements should be done by day 13 since the offer has a tight deadline.

10 nicolesnickels March 6, 2010 at 6:19 am

The offers with the 6 day language are Nuitech offers, not Ideal. If you saw them on my blog, it’s because an old offer from an old online offers post may have transferred to that. I do not do Nuitech offers so I can’t help with them. I recommend only looking at the offers on the most current online offers post as the others are either not valid or have referrals required.

11 Stacy March 6, 2010 at 1:39 pm

I don’t think the offer I am working on is IDEAL- but just out of curiosity- What IS manual credit? Thanks!

12 nicolesnickels March 6, 2010 at 1:49 pm

Manual credit is when an offer doesn’t approve and you can contact them to prove you did the offer and they manually credit it since it didn’t credit automatically. Ideal does NOT manually credit and my instructions on my blog only apply to Ideal offers.

13 Stacy March 7, 2010 at 12:42 pm

Thanks Nicole!

14 Maya March 12, 2010 at 11:32 pm

i love your website nicole! Thanks for the great info…. i am a newbie at this and want to do an online offer, but as you said – Ideal now requires at least 2 referrals. Does this mean that my referrals will also need two referrals? sorry..stupid question!

15 nicolesnickels March 13, 2010 at 5:24 am

Maya: I don’t recommend doing an offer with referrals. For you to get your prize, your 2 referrals each need to complete all their offers. For your referrals to get their prizes, they each need to have 2 referrals complete all their offers and so on. It’s a cycle that has to end with someone not getting a prize and being upset!

16 Andrea J. March 13, 2010 at 9:14 pm

One more question – I received my $500 gift card, but did not get the $25 gift card for completing the bonus offer. The bonus offer was approved. Does that card ship separately or should I contact them?

17 nicolesnickels March 13, 2010 at 9:23 pm

The $25 giftcard comes months later in the mail.

18 Susan March 16, 2010 at 11:01 am

Any new offers since Feburary without referals??

19 nicolesnickels March 16, 2010 at 6:40 pm

I’m still looking around. My March online offers post will go live next week sometime.

20 Nicole G. March 25, 2010 at 3:26 pm

I was so sad too b/c I did my offers and was waiting on approval and then they changed the requirements. Thanks for the help with one that doesn’t require referrals. I love all of the small online money makers you post about.