Name of Product: Flirty Aprons
Price of Product: from $24.95
Where can the product be purchased: online at http://www.flirtyaprons.com/
Description of Product: “Flirty Aprons is a business that acts as a force for good in the community, in the nation, and in the world. At Flirty Aprons, doing good is not confined to traditional methods, such as community volunteer work and donations. As with all aspects of the company, Flirty Aprons seeks to innovate new methods of impacting the community. The company differs from others in how it employs and compensates people, in helping other businesses around it, and promoting good values. The Vision of Flirty Aprons emerges in the company’s efforts to create products that truly help women feel important and noticed-products that give new life to mundane activities, and bring color and style to the home. On a broader level, the Vision emerges in the positive day-to-day interactions that customers have with Flirty Aprons employees. We want the community to feel like businesses are on their side and not at odds with individuals. We hope that their interactions with Flirty Aprons will inspire them and help them gain a more optimistic, hopeful view of the modern role of businesses in society. Since opening its first mall location in March of 2008, Flirty Aprons has experienced rapid growth. Its products have proved to be extremely popular gift items, and customers continue to find satisfaction in using them. Flirty Aprons plans to continue to expand its operations in 2010 and 2011, and continue to be the leader in providing the most desired aprons on the market.”
Review of Product: I requested the girl’s apron in frosted cupcake – it is the cutest thing ever! It says for ages 4 and up but would be ok on a younger child probably. The apron is well-made and sturdy and they provide a 1 year warranty. There is a wide selection of aprons to choose from – really something for every personality out there! They even have a section for men’s aprons as well as children’s aprons and women’s aprons.
Giveaway: The owners of Flirty Aprons have generously decided to give one (1) of my readers their own Flirty Apron!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Flirty Aprons website and tell me which apron you would choose if you won?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until March 1, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!