Name of Product: My Clyns
Price of Product: from $13.95
Where can the product be purchased: Online at http://www.mygermspray.com/store/ and at drugstores and retailers nationwide.
Description of Product: “The first and only non-alcohol germ-killing spray that can be applied directly to the face, MyClyns helps provide protection in an easy to use convenient and portable device. Now available to consumers for the very first time, MyClyns is the same product used for years and trusted by police, firefighters, EMS, and healthcare workers to help protect them immediately after a possible exposure to germs. Independent laboratory test have shown that the solution in MyClyns reduces by 99.99% more than 60 pathogens including MRSA and E. coli. MyClyns is safe to apply directly into the eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and minor cuts and abrasions – locations where germs are most likely to enter the body. MyClyns germ protection spray is the only option that you can keep in your purse, briefcase, office drawer or first aid kit, and can apply directly to your face and skin when you are at home, work, or play. MyClyns Personal Spray contains a 510(k) medical device solution cleared by the FDA as a wound cleanser (under 21 CFR §880.5090).”
Review of Product: I am not a germaphobe but do wash my hands many times per day as a result of client contact in my office. People are always shaking my hand or even hugging me and I find myself in need of anti-bacterial spray/lotion when I am out of the office and would have washed my hands but am not near a sink. This is where MyClyns comes in! The applicator looks like a pen and sprays easily. You just spray 2-3 times on the affected area and voila! The best part is you can use this on your face, hands and even in cuts, etrc. If someone is sick near you and sneezes you just spray your face and kill the germs that were around you. It says you can even spray it in your eyes and mouth but I’m not ready for that! The smell is almost not noticeable and I love how versatile this product is for all your germ-fighting needs!
Giveaway: The folks at MyClyns have graciously decided to give one (1) of my readers their own MyClyns unit.
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Tell me one thing you learned from the MyClyns website
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until March 1, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!