Name of Product: Bob Evans “Fit From the Farm” Menu
Price of Product: from $3.49
Where can the product be purchased: at Bob Evans Restaurants nationwide
Description of Product: “Bob Evans is ringing in the new year with a brand new Fit from the Farm menu, starting Jan. 7, which has breakfast, lunch and dinner meals to fit any lifestyle. All Fit from the Farm options list the calories, fat, saturated fat and sodium levels for each item. “Without compromising homestyle tastes, this new menu provides plenty of options for our guests. Balanced eating is an everyday part of life,” said Mary Cusick, Bob Evans senior vice president of marketing. “All the nutritional details are listed directly on the menu.”Based on an average 2,000 calorie daily allowance, all Fit from the Farm dishes have: 650 calories or less, 750mg or less sodium, 35 percent or less total calories from fat, Less than 10 percent of total calories from saturated fats (or 1/3 or less of the recommended Daily value for saturated fat), 0g trans fat, and No MSG. “Guests who are following a 2,000 calorie daily diet could eat three meals a day off of the Bob Evans new Fit from the Farm menu and stay within those guidelines,” said Cusick”
Review of Product: Like many of you, I think breakfast when I think of Bob Evans, but they also serve lunch and dinner. I went to Bob Evans for lunch to try out their new Fit From the Farm menu and was really happy with what I ordered. The menu has offerings for all 3 meals and is geared towards people trying tstart or maintain a healthy lifestyle. I had the apple cranberry spinach salad (picturd above) and it was so flavorful which is hard to come by when ordering off a healthier menu. The ingredients were fresh and the combination was delicious. My companion had the soup and side and chose the farm festival bean soup with the plan baked potato. Neither item lacked flavor and the portion sizes were ample. I would happily order from the Fit From the Farm menu again!
Giveaway: The people from Bob Evans have graciously decided to give one (1) of my readers a Fit for 2010 Prize Pack ($20 Bob Evams gift card, free kids meal coupon, $2 off $10, pedometer, water bottle and jump rope)
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Fit from the Farm menu and tell me which item sounds the best to you.
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until March 8, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received a $20 Bob Evans giftcard in order to try items from the Fit From the farm menu for this review. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!