Name of Product: got2b Hair Products – Smooth Operator Line
Price of Product: from $5.99
Where can the product be purchased: at food, drug and mass market retailers nationwide
Description of Product: “Every woman deserves to feel like a goddess: beautiful, pampered and alluring. Introducing the göt2b smooth operator collection, four hair stylers that make hair sexy, smooth, and touchable, like a goddess. göt2b smooth operator is the first expert quality styling line that provides invisible smoothing for luxurious, irresistible style to indulge your inner goddess. Spoil yourself and your locks with these decadent formulas and stylish bottles adorned with whimsical charms that embody a true Goddess’ philosophy of life: passion, luxury, indulgence, and poise. So, unlock the inner vixen in you and live by these charming life lessons.”
Review of Product: I received the smoothing hairspray and the smoothing lustre lotion to try. I am not a big hairpsray user but did have an event to go to where I was able to use it. I know aerosol is so 1980 but I do think it makes hairspray come out in a finer mist not leading to those product build-up clumps you get with non-aerosol hairsprays. The lustre lotion was a product I can see myself buying again when I am done with this bottle. A little goes a long way and the dispenser only gives you a small amount at a time. The lustre lotion serves as a heat protectant and also to maintain your hair’s smoothness, softness and guard against frizzies and flyaways. I found it to be very light and was happy that it didn’t weigh my hair down. It wasn’t greasy and left minimal residue. I did find this product worked best on a day I was going to blowdry my hair – the day I used it on wet hair that I intended to air dry did not work out.
Giveaway: The folks over at got2b have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky winner their own got2b smooth operator prize pack!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the got2b website and tell me which product you need most and why?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until March 22, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the items I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!