Join Town & Country Insider Access

by Nicole on March 19, 2010

If you consider yourself neauty-savvy and love being the first to know about or the first to try new beauty products and treatments,Town_Country_January_2010 make sure to join Town & Country Magazine’s Insider Access program! To join, send an email to and include your name, age, mailing address, email and household income.

From Town & Country:¬† “As an member of Insider Access, you’ll receive beauyty products to preview, as well as offers and incentives from trusted brands that have earned the Town & Country stamp of approval”

Many magazines have their own reader communities where you join for FREE and are sometimes asked to try new products, complete surveys for gifts (or the chance at a gift) or even get access to special offers and discounts. I am a member of all of these and do enjoy being an insider! Some others you can join are:

Recently members have been offered everything from free make-up samples to a free bra! Remember to use your “deals” email account for these sign-ups.

1 Ruth Houser May 19, 2010 at 3:59 pm

I just received a generous sample of Fresh and I love it. It’s very light yet the scent stays with you. Perfect for a blonde who loves champagne!

However, I cannot reach the website about to rave about this product. Can you help?

2 nicolesnickels May 19, 2010 at 6:23 pm

I’m not sure what website you are trying to reach?

3 shawna May 20, 2010 at 8:11 am

I am having the same problem. T&C sent a card asking me to give feedback on the FRESH sample they sent: http://www.surveymonkey/s/ and it looks like an invalid address. I googled T&C insider access to see if I could reach the page and nothing pulls up but this post!

Thanks for the heads up, I think I’m really going to like this program.

4 Stephanie May 25, 2010 at 2:06 pm

I am having the same problem trying to convey my enthusiasm re/the new Fresh parfum via the Survey Monkey connection. If someone can provide the correct connection I will be happy to rave about this product!

5 Wally June 1, 2010 at 7:18 pm

i am having the same problem as Stephanie, Shawna and nicolenickel. I’d like to get the correct address so I can tell them how much I like this product.

6 Diane Kebabjian June 3, 2010 at 1:45 pm

I am having the same issues as the ladies above. I really like my sample of
Citon De Vigne eau de parfum but am unable to provide feedback since there is not a url created. Please advise. Thanks so much!

Diane K

7 nicolesnickels June 3, 2010 at 6:02 pm

I’m sorry I don’t have any information for you all! Town and Country does have your emails so perhaps you will get an email with a link shortly!

8 Kathryn Snodgrass June 22, 2010 at 3:35 pm

Same trouble. Can’t get to a location to make a response about the “Fresh” sample.
Love getting the samples

9 Gloria J. Monroe August 13, 2010 at 12:55 pm

Hi Nicole! I just received a sample thru Town & Country insider, the product is BLU MEDITERRANEO eau de parfum. I absolutely LOVE it! I tried to go to to tell them how much I loved it but google chrome told me they could not find a website like it. This is the second time I have had a problem when trying to leave a comment. Appreciate any help from your sources. Thanks so much! GOD BLESS! Gloria J. Monroe

10 Ruth Houser August 22, 2010 at 3:17 pm

I cannot access the survey monkey website . I love this scent and would like to comment.

11 nicolesnickels August 22, 2010 at 3:27 pm

Hi Ruth: This is the second comment you have left about this. I am not affiliated with Town and Country so I can’t help you. Please contact Town and Country directly about the issue.