March Online Offers

by Nicole on March 26, 2010

I still don’t have good news on the online offers front.   Ideal has changed most of the offers to include referrals and I can’t find any new offers that don’t require referrals.

The same offer from last month is the only one I can find that does not require referrals. Please make sure you read all instructions (here, here, and DJ Hero with turntable) and also read the comments left on those posts (as well as all the posts under the tag “online offers”) if this is your first offer. Hopefully Ideal will come out with a bunch of great new offers that don’t require referrals soon!
DJ Hero with turntable

1 mss2069 March 26, 2010 at 8:52 pm

Have you heard of giftcard-bonanza? It is an online offer site and it doesn’t require referrals. It’s more expensive but the pay out is high. I’m waiting for my 1000 target giftcard.

2 nicolesnickels March 26, 2010 at 9:01 pm

I have never heard of it.

3 Susan March 29, 2010 at 4:19 pm

so sad…it looks like the referal free offers may be a thing of the past. Probably because word has spread about them so much maybe. So sad! :(

4 Heather April 4, 2010 at 1:26 pm

When it says you can only complete one offer per advertiser it seemed as though many of the offers I applied for were through the same company such as Ivory White, Bella Brite, Bella Clear Etc. Will I get credit for each offer I completed or only one?

5 nicolesnickels April 4, 2010 at 1:28 pm

You need to do the research before you complete offers as signing up for offers that are related is cause to be disqualified. It isn’t a case of only getting credit for one if they are related, it’s ff you have done related offers you may be disqualified, that’s why it’s so important to research beforehand.

6 Shannon April 6, 2010 at 5:57 pm

have you heard of Nuitech? It looks like they have several high value gift cards and do not require referrals. I was just wonderng if you did any other oline offers since Ideal is reguiring referrals. thanks

7 nicolesnickels April 6, 2010 at 6:13 pm

Yes, I have heard about Nuitech but haven’t yet had the chance to do one. It’s on my to-do list and once I do I will post all about them!

8 Ben April 8, 2010 at 11:29 pm

Just wanted your opinion… when you shipped back products for free trials did you get delivery confirmation?

9 nicolesnickels April 9, 2010 at 2:59 pm

Sorry – as per the terms of the offers I won’t comment on cancelling.

10 Janet @ Earn Free Gift Cards April 11, 2010 at 3:55 pm

Have you heard of Points4Rewards? It has a ton of free offers that you can do, kind of like you do to complete these but instead of getting a $1000 gift card when you are done, you get .25, .60 etc for completing each offer. They are mostly all free to do. They also have daily ad clicks you can do and those as of right now are paying $1 per day. They have daily surveys too. You can cash out your money for a $5 Amazon gift card or have as low as $1 sent to your Paypal account instantly. I have earned $15 there so far :) The instructions for getting the offers to credit are in the Forum or you can ask on the chat box.

You can go to my website for more info on the daily clicks and how to sign up if you are interested. Thanks!

11 nicolesnickels April 12, 2010 at 7:15 am

Janet, No I have never heard of that site.

12 Cortney April 20, 2010 at 3:45 pm

Hey Nicole-
I need your help!!! I am having to get manual credit for two offers for a $500 gift card. I did exactly what you said in your instructions, wrote down the dates I signed up and cancelled, kept all receipts, emails, etc. The problem is the 2 companies that I need to confirm were the two companies that never sent me ANY emails. The gift card company said that all the companies always send emails, but they never did. I have the statements to send in where they charged me, but what else can I do? The gift card company suggested that I call the other companies directly and ask them to send an email confirming the date I signed up. Is it too late for that or do they do that? Have you ever come across this before? THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND ALL THE HARD WORK YOU DO!!!:)

13 nicolesnickels April 20, 2010 at 9:01 pm

I have never done manual offers and up until the last few comments had never heard of Ideal giving manual credit. Did you do an Ideal offer?

14 Cortney April 21, 2010 at 11:40 am

No I did a Nieutech(sp?) I must have used the wrong word as far as “manual credit” I remember reading on your site that you usually have to call the gift card company and send in information to get credit for those offers and that is what I am having to do? Have you had to do this and how do I get confirmation emails of signing up from the companies now after I already cancelled. THANKS

15 nicolesnickels April 21, 2010 at 5:40 pm

I haven’t ever blogged about Nuitech offers or manual credit so you definitely didn’t find that info on my blog!

16 Susan May 4, 2010 at 4:19 pm

You never did an April post were there still no referal free offers. Also it is May now are you going to be doing a new post.

Thanks so much!

17 nicolesnickels May 4, 2010 at 4:20 pm

There were no new offers that did not require referrals. I do my online offers post the last week of the month so my May post isn’t due yet! Hopefully I’ll have something to post.

18 Susan June 2, 2010 at 12:45 pm

Still no news I guess! I think I am going to give up on these! :) Hopefull you will do Nuitech soon so we can see if you recomend them! :)

19 Mel September 2, 2010 at 8:07 pm

Hi Nicole, it seems Ideal is taking a break on no referral offers. Where do you go to check on the offers? Could you give us the website so we could check too? Thanks!

20 nicolesnickels September 2, 2010 at 8:40 pm

I’m confused by your comment – are you saying you found some offers that do not require referrals?

21 Mel September 7, 2010 at 6:37 pm

No, I’m asking where do you go to check on these offers? You have said that so far the offers require referrals. Well, I would like to see the offers that require referrals. Could you give us the website for Ideal so we can see these offers that require referrals?

22 nicolesnickels September 7, 2010 at 6:39 pm

There is no Ideal website. If you’re looking for a specific prize amount let me know and I will try to find an offer with referrals for you.

23 Mel September 9, 2010 at 8:36 pm

I see so many offers out there and do not have a clue whether they are an “Ideal” offer or not. How do you if they are an Ideal offer? They all go under different names?

24 nicolesnickels September 9, 2010 at 8:39 pm

The sub-companies I have listed on my blog are what I look for. Also, it’s obvious to me if it’s not Ideal, the terms don’t look like Ideal terms.