Name of Product: Rembrandt 2 Hour Whitening Kit, Rembrandt Whitening Strips, and Reach design Toothbrush
Price of Product: $24.99 for the 2 hour kit, $24.99 for the strips, and $2.99-$3.99 for the toothbrush
Where can the product be purchased: at retailers nationwide
Description of Product: “The 2 hour Whitening Kit contains a proprietary BIO-AVAILABLE® peroxide that starts working immediately on contact. COMFYTRAY™ applicators mold under hot water to form to teeth and make for an easy and comfortable application. The Whitening strips are a once daily treatment applied for 30 minutes that visibly whitens in just five days. Strips conform to the unique shape of teeth and stay in place with enhanced FORMFIT™ Technology. The Reach by design Toothbrush is a new limited edition brush that is perfect to lighten up your bathroom or for your travel kit. Flowers and stripes update the Ultraclean brush for a festive, cheerful smile.”
Review of Product: I was totally enamored with the toothbrush – I love the Reacgh UltraClean and to have it so whimsical with bright hawaiian-like flowers on it was so cute! Why have a boring toothbrush, right? Seriously, though, this was always my favorite toothbrush and now it’s even better! I tried both the 2 hour whitening kit as well as the strips and was happy with the results for both. I suffer from tooth sensitivity and found my teeth to be slightly more sensitive after using the whitening products which they say is possible in the instructions. With the strips, you are supposed to use them for 30 minutes per day for 7 days and the box comes with lower strips and upper strips to use. The 2 hour whitening kit is 20 minutes on and 10 minutes off 4 times for a total of 2 hours. This was good to do on a weekend for me when I have that kind of time and can sit and blog with the trays in my mouth! I did notice my teeth were whiter and for an at home whitener I thought they did a pretty good job.
Giveaway: The folks over at Rembrandt and Reach have graciously offered to give three (3) of my readers their own prize pack each containing Intense Stain toothpaste, Rembrandt Whitening Kit, Rembrandt 2 Hour Kit, and a Reach toothbrush – each an over $50 value!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Which of the 3 products featured in this giveaway would be most valuable to you and why?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until March 15, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the items I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!