Name of Product: (seed)+ Personal Care Products: Nourishing Body Lotion, Moisturizing Body Soap & Conditioning Hair Shampoo Bar
Price of Product: $ 19.62 for the body lotion, $19.85 for the soap and $19.85 for the shampoo bar
Where can the product be purchased: online from Amazon and Whole Foods stores
Description of Product: “Powerfully Beneficial, Elegant and Pampering, our All-Natural SEED+ line of personal care offers soothing lotions, moisturizing soaps, and unique shampoo bars enriched with nutrient-rich grape seeds. Our natural products are high quality, and with a set of our Nourishing Body Lotion, Moisturizing Body Soap, and Conditioning Hair Shampoo bar costing less than $20, it is a Healthy Beauty gift that fits every budget. And SEED+ is powerful seed-based body care for both men and women, so you can share. We aspire to improve people’s lives with innovative, thoughtful, 100% naturally effective personal care products that promote healthy skin. Our packaging is beautiful, recyclable and/or biodegradable, and all products and packaging are made here in the United States. SEED+ is owned by Graine de Vie, which integrates healthy living and sustainability into all of our products. SEED is brand new!”
Review of Product: I was intrigued by these products and their 100% natural claims using the grapeseed. I received samples from the invigorating citrus line and was happy to find the scents delightful and not at all overpowering. The lotion was smooth and did not leave a greasy residue. The body soap was hearty and while I am not a user of bar soap generally (I prefer body wash) I found the soap to be not cumbersome and refreshing. The shampoo bar was the hardest for me to get used to though I think it is a great product especially for a man or someone with short hair. It was tough with my longer hair and I think mentally I am so used to pouring shampoo from a bottle! I really enjoyed this line and love that it has no preservatives or artificial colors in it.
Giveaway: The kind folks over at (seed)+ have graciously decided to give one (1) of my readers the same set of 3 products I received (lotion, siap and shampoo bar) – a value of $60!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the (seed)+ website and let me know which product sounds the most interesting to you.
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) and (seed)+ on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/seedpower) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until March 15, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the items I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!